XIII

Continuation

Omniscient

The room was dark, cold, eerie, with the only sounds being those of the whimpering from the tied up and gagged victims that sat directly in front of Cepheus

The room was dark, cold, eerie, with the only sounds being those of the whimpering from the tied up and gagged victims that sat directly in front of Cepheus. There were exactly 6 of them, 3 of those including children who were what he now knew as the ages of 13 and younger, 9, and 7. Next to those children sat 3 adults: Devon's mother, his cousin, and his sister, who also happened to be the three other individuals who were inside the hospital room with the boy.

Cepheus slowly chewed on the gum in his mouth, his body leant back as he stared at the individuals in front of him. He managed to get all of them out and into his warehouse that he had down in California, this specific warehouse having a couple more things than what he had in his others. He could have easily executed the murders back in the hospital room, but he felt it wouldn't be as fun then...yet he of course made sure to pick up a couple things that he deemed would help him during this process. Since it was technically his first planned murder since changing himself around.

"Boss!" Turning around from the sound of a voice coming in behind him, Cepheus nodded his head for the boy to continue on. "We got the 2 other ones, this is dudes wife and son here." Staring for a minute, Cepheus waited until he seen the two of them being dragged into the room also. Poking the inside of his cheek, he could see the pleading in both their eyes, and even more terror that covered them once they seen the rest of their family in that same predicament.

"Wheel the boy in cause this all I need." He pointed towards the family, turning around before he could even get a response since he knew what he asked for would be done.

Scanning his eyes over the array of individuals in front of him, Cepheus could only chuckle from how helpless they looked. He didn't feel bad, felt no remorse for the muffled screams and tears that he was hearing...not after what he knew had been happening to Crystal. He didn't care who done it, he wasn't a man who just got revenge on one individual because he was careless with his actions. For something simple as drugs and money, he couldn't care less and he got whoever was the person that owed him. But when it came to his family, that's when it became a family thing and he was forced to remind people that he wasn't sane, nor was his brain all the way in tune. He didn't like to call himself crazy, but clearly it was all of that and more.

"Wow...what a family." He finally began on speaking while hearing the wheels of the hospital bed being wheeled in behind him sound. Running his tongue over his lips slowly, Cepheus smiled in satisfaction from the tear droplets that rolled down the faces of every individual in there.

"Please!" Was the only thing he could make out from behind him, indicating that Devon had no gag or restraint to cover his mouth. Raising his right hand, Cepheus didn't have to speak for them to know and understand the command he was giving.

Standing to his feet, he exhaled softly to blow his gum in a bubble as he walked directly in front of the wife. Crouching down a little bit, he moved his face as close as possible to her own without the two of them touching, but he could feel the hairs from her nose brushing against his slightly. Popping the gum in her face, he couldn't help but to laugh from the way she flinched heavily.