VII

February 5th
Omniscient

"You ain't go blonde in a minute, you look good momma

"You ain't go blonde in a minute, you look good momma." Cepheus mumbled, his hand latching onto Cassia's to spin her around. Running his tongue over his lips slowly, he pulled her body into his by a grasp of her waist, his hand gradually moving towards her ass to grip in his hand firmly. "All these years and kids later, that shit still fat and you still fine as hell."

Blushing, Cassia raised her arms to wrap around his neck lazily, forcing him to lean down a little bit due to their height difference even with her heels on. "Have no choice but to look good nowadays, one bad look and you're on every magazine, Instagram page, YouTube channel, trending on Twitter- I don't have the time." Cassia rolled her eyes, staring up at him as he looked down at her.

"I'll shoot anybody that got sum to say-."

"Growth and maturity Cepheus, how long have we been working on this?" She furrowed her eyebrow, unlatching her arms from around him to take a step back. Sucking his teeth, he turned towards the closest mirror to eye the grillz that decorated his teeth. "And how much did you pay for those?" Glancing up at her through the reflection of the mirror, Cepheus turned his head from right to left to get a full view on the diamonds.

"2 mil in my mouth...I would have paid more, but they couldn't do what I originally wanted in time for tonight. So it is what it is." He shrugged, flicking his nose with his thumb before adjusting both of his nose rings.

Cassia admired how good he looked, wanting badly to say forget the event they were scheduled to go to, and have their own fun at home. She didn't even want to go, but she had to since they didn't usually go out without one another if it was possible to have your significant other. Not because they were so attached at the hip, but because it helped with image. Cepheus could care less about what anyone had to say, but because Cassia was active on her social medias and seen a lot of what people had to say, she would rather avoid all of that with easy solutions.

Another factor was the fact that her oldest children had social media accounts of their own, meaning they could actively see things too. And the last thing she wanted was for them to come across some rumors that weren't at all true, knowing how easily things spread.

"Spending money must be your favorite thing to do huh." Cassia raised an eyebrow while passing her flat iron through her hair one more time, just to make sure it was perfect. She didn't need any strays embarrassing her, since she knew Cepheus would be no help.

"Well I'm rich, and it feels good to always remind myself I'm rich, and I will always be rich...so I suppose." He smiled, just as Kaleigha came crawling into their room. Furrowing his eyebrows, Cepheus glanced over at Cassia who stood just as confused seeing their youngest daughter with a bright smile on her face. "How the hell..." He trailed off, since last they seen she was fast asleep in her crib.