I

December 31st
Omniscient

December 31stOmniscient

"Mrs. Emerson...damn." Cepheus whispered under his breath, his eyes never leaving off of Cassia who sat staring up at him with an innocent expression spread across her face. Reaching out, she pulled him closer towards her by a grasp on his shirt. Cepheus knowing what she wanted from him which he didn't hesitate in giving, his head leaning down to press his lips into her own hungrily. Their tongues almost instantly pressing against one another.

"Mommy- ohhhh, what the heck man." Zahir quickly covered his eyes, turning around because the last thing he wanted to see was his parents making out with one another as if they were the only people in the house. "The purposeful lack of awareness yall got for the fact y'all had 500 kids will never make sense to me. The least, and I mean least y'all could do is close a door or something." He ranted, Cepheus never moving his body from hovering over Cassia with both their eyes on Zahir who still stood with his back turned.

"Well...are you gon leave out so her and I can get back to what it was we were doing-."

"Mommy like 50 and wrinkly now-."

"I'm what and what?" Cassia raised an eyebrow, moving Cepheus away from her to stand to her feet. Using her long coat to cover her half naked front half, she scoffed seeing her reflection in the mirror. "I damn sure don't look a day past 30, I know that much." She muttered, raking her fingers through her red hair.

Running his tongue over his lips slowly, Cepheus wrapped his arms around her from behind with his chin resting on top of her head. "You damn sure don't, fine ass-."

"I don't even know why you bother with them anymore, literally disgusting." Camree gagged, entering into the room also. Turning to face the 2 children, neither of them said anything, allowing them to speak as though they weren't in the room there with them.

"Well considering the fact they been doing this since I was 5, I would've thought the times would change a little bit-."

"If we was doing this shit since you was 5, you think we slowing down after we get married? Gave y'all 3 siblings before getting married, and 3 more after that...now y'all bout to get another one cause you don't got no reason to be looking this good, shit." Cepheus cursed, his hands running up and down her sides with his lips pressing into her flesh gently.

Straight facing them, Zahir grabbed the nearest pillow to throw, blowing out another breath of frustration once Cepheus caught it without looking. Cassia giggled once hearing the frustrated mumbling from their son.

"Can you just sign this so we can get out, nobody wants to be in this room anyways." He muttered, both him and Camree walking closer towards them. Looking over in their direction, Cassia adjusted her long coat with a curious expression on her face. Peering over, she noticed it was a card that had Crystal's name on it, a bright smile instantly spreading across her face at the thought of the kids doing something for their older sister.