XXXIII

August 14th
Boston, Massachusetts

Omniscient

3 years earlier

3 years earlier...

"Cepheus...baby..." Cassia shook his sleeping body, growing annoyed seeing him not waking up. Huffing out in a frustrated manner, she turned around to see if there was anything in her immediate view that she could have used. Her eyes eventually landing on a bottle of water that sat on their dresser. Glancing back over in his direction, she stared for a minute before shrugging because he needed to wake up, and clearly her little advancements weren't doing anything for him.

"Imma give you one more time to get up before I get that damn water over there." She raised an eyebrow, taking a step back to eye him a little better. Seeing that he continued on asleep, she slowly nodded her head with het lips pursed. Turning around, she eyed the kids who stood around the foot of the bed anxiously.

"Wait, wait, let me pour it on-."

"You pour some shit on me and imma knock everybody in this fucking room out." Cepheus grumbled, gaining everyone's attention. Taking a step to the side, Cassia watched as all the kids instantly jumped on the bed in order to tower on top of and all over Cepheus who laid groaning and cursing. She only laughed, pulling her phone out in order to record the cute interaction of the kids with their father. Her free hand holding her 9 month pregnant belly gently.

"I'm bout to kick all of you if you don't get the fuck off me." He grumbled in annoyance, his body gradually turning in order to lay on his back.

"Stop cursing at my babies." Cassia pouted once ending the video and walking up towards the bed. She gently placed her hands along Christian's ears to cover them, his bright green eyes staring up at her with a wide green along his face. "Hi baby." She smiled, leaning down to give him a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Hi mommy." Poking her bottom lip out, Cassia wanted nothing more than to just squeeze him all day.

"If I wasn't waiting to pop out your sister, I would have attacked you with kisses. But you got lucky this time." She pointed, knowing how much all of the kids hated when she did that, but she couldn't care less.

Waddling around the bed just as the kids all gradually stood to their feet, Cassia maneuvered carefully so she didn't bump into any of them and they didn't bump into her. The fact that she was even walking while 1 day away from her due date was something that she wasn't sure how she was doing, but she put it on the fact that this was her 6th full term pregnancy and she was basically used to it.

"Why does mommy always have to walk like that when she's having another baby?" Christian furrowed his eyebrows, pointing towards Cassia who paused from her walking to look over at her son while Cepheus laughed.