A Moment Between Us

Jonathan smiled as he looked at Haylen, he brushed a strand of hair out of his face. They looked into each other's eyes for several minutes, just enjoying the time they had together.

"We're getting married in a month can you believe it?" Haylen said with awe lacing his voice.

"Remember that morning we first met" Jonathan recalled

"Yeah and you ask me if I was an angel"

"Come on you can't blame me, your hair was surrounding your face making you look more beautiful, then your blue eyes, they aren't earthly I've never seen that kind of blue before" Jonathan still couldn't get enough of Haylen blushing, he looked so beautiful, he couldn't describe it in words.

"Your not so bad yourself" Haylen said softly" I remember when you opened your eyes my first thought was 'that is the most beautiful shade of green then I said blue then I realized it was a combination of both, and it so happens green and blue are our favorite colors"

"What do you think would have happen if we met sooner.....or later?" Haylen asked, Jonathan looked thoughtful for a moment "I don't really know but I do know that I would of still fell in love with you"

"I would of definitely fell in love with you" Haylen said he put his small hand on Jonathan's cheekbone and stroked it. Jonathan put his hand over Haylen's.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Jonathan asked.

"You are an amazing man, I don't think I will ever love anyone as much as I love you, except you know, Niall"

"Were getting married in a month and we have a beautiful baby boy, what more can I ask for"

"Well" Jonathan began "we can have more kids" at Haylen's look he stopped.

"You don't want to have more kids" Jonathan asked cautiously he didn't want Haylen to feel like he should be pressured into having another baby if he didn't want to.

"I do" Haylen answered quickly "but I was thinking in the future like maybe around the time Niall's 3"

"Me too"assured Jonathan.

Haylen sat up on his elbows and leaned over to Jonathan, he bent down and kissed him. "hmmmm"Jonathan moaned. He flipped them over so he was on top.

"I love you so fucking much"he said as he looked down at Haylen, he kissed his nose, his eyes, his head, his ears, every part of his face he could think of.

We should go to sleep now" Haylen said sadly.

"Yeah" Jonathan agreed. They shifted around until they were comfy. Haylens head was on Jonathan's chest while Jonathan's arms were wrapped tightly around him.

"I will forever love you" Jonathan said

"Forever" Haylen repeated before they both fell asleep.