We Finally Meet

This will be a flashback of when Haylen and Jonathan met. Please leave a comment :)

Haylen slowly opened the door to the prince's room, as his personal servant he was suppose to wake him up in the mornings and get him ready. He stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, what was he suppose to do shake him? call his name? They never mentioned how to wake him up.

He walked over to the bed and gently tapped the prince's shoulder. "hmmmm,give me 5 more minutes Oliver" Haylen froze he didn't know what to do. He could only assume Oliver was his last servant since the Prince was calling him Oliver, that also meant Oliver was fired and the Prince didn't know yet.

"Umm, sorry sire but I'm your new personal servant" Haylen said gently. The Prince slowly opened one tired eye to look at Haylen's face. He slowly raised his hand and tucked a piece of hair behind Haylen's ears" are you an angel?" he mumbled. Haylen found himself smiling "no,I'm your new servant"t he Prince seemed to think about that for a while.
"what happened to Oliver?"

"I assumed he got fired sire"

"About time, I wonder if he thought I was that stupid not to notice he's been stealing from me"

"Oh" Haylen said

"You don't look like a stealer, you look innocent as can be" not knowing how to respond Hayden simply whispered a small "thank you". Realizing just how close their faces were to each other Haylen stepped back.

"You have an important council meeting that your mother told me to wake you up for"

"Thank you Haylen" Jonathan said gratefully.

"Your welcome sire"

"Jonathan"

"What?"asked Haylen confused.
"you can called me Jonathan, sire is just too-i don't know but you can call me by my real name"Jonathan said kindly.

"Thank you" Haylen paused, "Jonathan"
Jonathan smiled and got ready for the day.

As they walked down the hallway to the council meeting Jonathan stopped "I want you to come in there with me and if you have anything, anything to say,say it ok" Haylen caught off guard just nodded his head dumbly"ok then let's go in" Jonathan smiled at him before they went inside.

Jonathan went over to a chair beside a handsome man, he stopped and kissed him on the lips, then greeted his knights and parents.

"So son when are you going to settle down and get married" the king asked, he looked over at Samuel as he spoke."not any time in the near future" he answered ,the smile on Samuel's face fell "why not son?" the king asked "I'm not ready for that kind of commitment, 5 years in the future maybe" Haylen chuckled as he saw Samuel getting mad ' real love my ass' he thought.

Samuel turned around when he heard the chuckling, he looked surprised as he was just noticing Haylen was standing behind Jonathan's chair. What he saw made him feel self-conscious, this boy was beautiful with his long golden hair , big blue eyes and petite body ,he wonder if this was the reason Jonathan wouldn't commit
"Who is he?"he asked as he point to Haylen.
"That's my new servant, he started this morning" Jonathan answered as he look to Haylen and smiled.
"what is a servant doing in here"Samuel sneered.
"He's my servant and I told him he can come in, if you have a problem with that you can leave"

Samuel sat there speechless, Jonathan have never talked to him like that before , he looked over at Haylen to see him and Jonathan smiling at each other 'great he has dimples too is there any thing he doesn't have" Samuel thought.

Samuel realize he had competition and his name was Haylen.