Hello baby

Haylen ran down the hallway to his and Jonathan's room. He opened the door and slammed it behind him. God, he hated these damn hormones, He hated the endless emotional torment he was faced with, He hated it all. He wiped away his tears furiously, Sniffling repeatedly to get rid of his endless tears.

"Why would he do that to me?" he moaned in despair, he felt like the whole world was against him and it was becoming unbearable until he felt a slight fluttering in his stomach, he put his hand on his stomach and stroked it.

"You don't hate me do you Niall? "he asked his stomach softly the movement continued so he took that as a no. "I'm going to be the best mommy in the whole entire world"
"I wonder who you'll look like more me or daddy. His voice cracked at the word 'daddy'.
"Daddy's on their side, he hates me too. I'm nothing, Always a good for nothing servant" he sniffed more as he talked.

"Do you think that if I ran away he would notice baby?" he paused "but I love him and you way too much to do that. He's the love of my life and you should grow up with a father" he continued to gently rub his baby bump. He start humming the song his mom used to sing to him when he was a baby.

He hummed gently to his stomach until his eyes began to feel heavy. He fell asleep with his hand on his stomach, dreaming of a perfect life.

That's how Jonathan found him, curled up on the bed, a hand resting on his stomach. 'He looks so peaceful and innocent and beautiful' he thought to himself. He walked over to the bed and curled up to Haylen, he smelled like vanilla and home.

He kissed Haylens neck. 'I love you both so much"'he mumbled to Haylen and his stomach before his eyes fell closed and he too fell asleep.

A/N- this chapter is edited.