The Monster Federation and the Holy Empire

Zacznij od początku

"Well take them to the sealed cave for now. The undead at the back will soon enter Nirvana if they stay in the sun. Also where's Hakurou? He didn't return alongside you?"

"That's right I asked him to take care of the rest."

("Let's see from Shuna's explanation he is currently working with Geld to investigate as well as organize the spoils. He's also giving instructions to the prisoners who surrendered in the castle. Since Hakurou can't use 'spatial movement' I should pick him up when he's done.") Rimuru.

 Somewhere random out of no where.

Kyru is sitting down on top of a cliff looking out into the distance. 

"Now that I think about it I've been so busy with all these events happening I haven't been able to get a good look at the nature around Tempest... The ocean everything."

Kyru just sits there on top of the cliff feeling the gentle wind hit his face as he looks up he sees the clear blue sky. 

"It's a really nice day out... It's been a while since days have been like this. Peaceful without fighting so much. A day were we can finally rest..."

Kyru takes this time to reflect on all the things that he's done in this world so far. All these fights these battles. His growth and how he has people he cares for in this world. He has his brother Kirin and many others. 

"I wish everyday could be like this... Welp I guess it's time to head back then."

Kyru gets up from his area and flies back towards Tempest and once he arrives there he walks through the town taking a good look at the place for once.

"I've never been around town now that I think about it. I know that Rimuru has been around the town many times but for me not really."

 As Kyru walks around everyone in the town was looking at him.  They all noticed a smile on his face for once and not a super serious face.

Kyru walks over to one of the stands.

"Hello is it fine if I am able to order one of these?" Kyru ask politely

The owner of the small establishment didn't know what to say. Since they all knew that Kyru was the friend of Rimuru and also a Demon Lord. They also didn't know what to say to him since they don't really see Demon King Kyru much at all walking the streets of tempest.

"Don't worry I'm not here to harm you or anything..." Kyru says to reassure the owner.

"Sorry about that..." The owner makes Kyru's food and Kyru pays for it and he starts to walk towards the main building while eating his food.

"This is pretty good! I guess I should go out more and not stay inside all day planning things."

Kyru arrives at the main building and walks into the meeting room.

"So? What's the news on Farmus so far?" Kyru ask Rimuru.

"Right now it's doing good. But we still need a response from Youm about Farmus." Rimuru explains to Kyru

"I see... Well let's hope they are smart about this and decide to accept our plans."

"Yeah."

Later that night.

Benimaru had returned from his mission after Walpurgis.

(Also out of context I know that I had all these things going on in the other chapters that I made for fun I guess. I had Benimaru in the last couple of chapters when Kyru and Rimuru had fought the supreme deity. But I'm just gonna go mainly off of story line now.) Author Text