Tempest Attacks!

"Let the Tempest Attack begin!" Then everyone heads out of the meeting hall and then go to the destined locations.

Benimaru sets up and see's the camp he is supposed to destroy as well as the others.

"Gabiru are you done fooling around?"

Souka said to him.

"Oh what yeah! Alright everyone let's go!"

"Yeah!" All his men said at once.

Gabiru then flies straight into the sky. And Souei takes his squad to the camp he is supposed to go to.

"Shuna Myulan. I'm going to take down the barrier I'll tell you when to activate it."

"Right!"

"3...2...1... Now!"

They then deactivate Myulans old barrier and remake a new one.

"Good it's working."

Benimarus side of things.

Benimaru walks out of his spot from the forest and starts to walk towards the camp.

"Hey! Halt! Or you will be killed without restraint!"

"Restraint? I'll be the one who will be going all out! And take all my rage out on you!"

Benimaru then takes out his sword and it burns with blackflames and then he starts to move so fast that the soldier's just start to die and their bodies are engulfed in the black flames. He kills all 100 of them instantly.

"No one told me we were fighting people like this!" Then the last guard dies. Benimaru cuts him right in half! Benimaru then looks over at the crystal and instantly destroys it.

"Hope no one else is pitifully struggling."

At Gabirus side of things.

"Follow me Dragonnewts into battle! And destroy them all!"

"Sir! Sky attack!"

"Formation!"

Then the Dragonnewts start to rain hell upon the guards with their firebreaths.

"This many Dragonnewts! Why is their so many! ARGH!"

Gabiru is still in the air.

"My name is Gabiru! But no need to be aquatinted take this name with you into hell!"

He then dashes down and crashes into the ground with vortex spear. After he lands he then spins in a circle and kills the guards that he landed on.

At Souei side of things.

The guards are looking around then they just suddenly die.

"Souei-sama it seems like the foes were not as formable as we thought." Souka says to him

"Yeah."

He then destroys the Crystal.

"So Rimuru-sama was right. The otherworlders are at the west camp."

Back at Tempest.

"Myulan!" She is starting to feel a bit dizzy and she almost let go of the spell but she regains he stand and manages to keep her head high.

"Sorry... I don't know how much longer I'll be able to handle this... I've already been through so much lately..."

"Don't worry I'll take over from here." Shuna hears a familiar voice behind her.