Christmas special

As the day starts Kyru doesn't have anything to do so he just walks around. But as he is waking around he realizes that something is wrong with the city. It's bare.
"What's going on?" Kyru looks around he then flies into the air and sees nothing.

"The hell is going on?"

Kyru walks over to the main town hall and walks inside to see no one there. Kyru was getting a bit confused on what was going on. Suddenly someone comes bursting through the door knocking him over.

"Ow... what was that?" Kyru opens his eyes to see Milim right on top of him.

"Ugh Milim what are you doing?" Kyru ask her.

"It's Christmas isn't it! It's a day we should all have fun and all but it seems like your being all down and sad."

"Huh? Oh right... Hey do you know where everyone is?"

"Oh about that... I can't say anything!"

Milim instantly leaves and disappears and Kyru barely manages to get up and catch up to her.

"Hey I know something is going on."

Milim then smiles and Kyru realizes he's right in the middle of Tempest.

Suddenly fireworks and confetti go everywhere.

"Merry Christmas Kyru-Sama!" Everyone in tempest says.

"I'm guessing Rimuru is the one who set this one up huh."

"Yeah! Rimuru has so many ideas it's so much fun!" Milim then starts to run around and run to the food stalls.

Suddenly it starts snowing and Kyru smiles.

"Hpmh reminds me of home..." Kyru touches the snow and when he does a tear drops from his eye.

"I miss you Mom, Dad, Sister. I'm sorry for leaving you so randomly."

Suddenly Kyrus brother walks behind him.

"I miss them to Big brother. But I believe if we didn't come to this world things may have been different."

"Yeah your right Kirin... Thanks."

Kyru hugs Kirin and Rimuru walks up to them.

"Well isn't the cold hearted Kyru being warm
Hearted for once."

"Hey I know your also from Japan but hey it's Christmas I gotta be nice and friendly for once..."

"Haha! That's true you really are a nice person aren't you Kyru."

"Yeah I am but here In this world it's different. In this world it's the survival of the fittest. Who ever is stronger survives the weak will perish. So being here doesn't mean I'm not nice but rather having to be more cold than I normally have to be."

"Well said Kyru but let's get this Christmas party started"

Everyone in tempest was celebrating Christmas until it got to the time to open presents.

Everyone in tempest got their own present. Even Kyru.

After everyone received their presents Kyru received his from Rimuru.

"Oh thanks Rimuru what is it?"

"Like I would tell you. Open it and you will find out."

Kyru opens the present nicely and when he opens it it's Lostvayne previously broken. Because the fight with the supreme deity. But
now repaired due to Rimuru having it fixed.

"Thank you Rimuru..."

Kyru actually cracks a smile and Milim, Shuna, Shion, Benimaru, and everyone was shocked. They had never seen Kyru smile before.

"Now then here is your present Rimuru." Kyru pulls out a present from thin are using his darkness.

"What is it?"

"Like you said earlier open it up to find out what it is."

Rimuru opens it and it's a bunch of girly suits.

Rimuru looks over at Kyru who had disappeared and Shion and Shuna they were excited to have these tries on Rimuru. Rimuru had an embarrassed look on his face.

But soon after something fell out of the box. It was a Keychain of Rimuru and Kyru at Walpurgis becoming the new Demon lords.

"Haha. Thanks Kyru."

"No problem."

Kyru had reappeared.

After everything happened Kyru was laying on top of a roof.

"Aren't you cold Kyru?" Rimuru ask.

"Not really it reminds me of home."  Kyru says responding to Rimuru

"It truly does doesn't it."

"Yeah. But sadly these kinds of days I wished they happened everyday. Because tomorrow is just gonna be another work day of a huge work load." Kyru says to Rimuru

"Yeah your right about that one. Well today was still good. Thank you for the present today My fellow Demon Lord Kyru."

"Yeah you too Demon Lord Rimuru."

After that they just had a good chat and a good laugh and the day had ended on a good note.

End of the chapter

Ok sorry for not posting for AGES I've been alive just chilling but I've been pretty busy with My high school live and then break happened so a lot has happened. But I hope you liked this Christmas chapter but hopefully! I will write the next chapter tomorrow! So stay tuned for that!