Kyru Tempest

"ONLY 1 more! Die KYRU TEMPEST!" Clayman then jumps towards Kyru who was on the floor right next to him and stabs him in his last heart. "HAHa! I have the power to kill that of even the Demon king himself!"

But suddenly something happens to Kyru. His body disappears.

"What!"

"You thought you had killed me? I was only using half of my power. Right there was my clone. I swapped my body placement after I was getting attacked by the Ten. I wanted to see what would happen if I absorbed all the 10 commandments at once. And I got my result."

"What! Then! What happened to you!"

"Sacred Treasure "Lost Vayne" "Unique Skill Clone" I had planted one of my clones down so I would see what would happened and it seems like you fell for it. Now then time to end this."

Kyru suddenly dashes and punches a hole through Clayman's Stomach.

"Ack! How! I have the power of the Ten on my side! And Milim was knocked out wasn't she!"

"Oh Milim. She knew about the plan. She was acting there."

"Acting again! ARGH! YOU BASTARD!" Clayman then fires a jolt of energy at Kyru.

"Full counter!" Kyru then dashes in front of Clayman and Full counter's the Full counter again making it stronger. Then he sends it back at Clayman sending him flying.

"You won't get away for your crimes Clayman! Let's do this Milim, Rimuru!"

Kyru jumps back and puts his hand out and charges a small ball and Milim does the same. With this Both Kyru and Milims power combine into one. With this a Ball of Black and White energy combine.

"Demon Dragon Nova!" Kyru and Milim yell out!

("Tch! I'll just fake my death! Yeah I'll just do that! I'll go into an orb!") Clayman.

"I already knew you where going to do that Clayman! Rimuru!"

"Yeah!"

Rimuru starts to suck up Clayman with the Demon Dragon Nova.

"No stop! I can't die here yet! Help me footman! Tear! Please! Help me Kaza--"

Suddenly. Clayman and the Demon Dragon Nova disappear.

"Notice- The disappearance of Clayman consciousness has been confirmed. His Soul has been converted Into Magicules."

("Is this his regrets? Well it's to late for me to sympathize with you. I hope Clayman gets to reflect within "Death" I have given him") Rimuru.

Suddenly Guy starts to clap.

"What an impressive show. But what are we going to do with those?" Guy ask Kyru.

"The 10 Commandments. I would be able to control them. But It would be far to dangerous for me to keep them my self. I will give one to each of the Demon Lords here. We'll keep two. Guy, Milim, Frey, Valentine, Draguel, Sleepyhead, Ramiris, Karion. I will allow you to keep 1 of each Commandment. But if you do something with the Commandments and use it to harm anyone. I will bring you down with my own two hands." Kyru explains and make's sure for everyone to use and keep the Commandments safe.

"We cannot allow them to get the Commandments back. If that were to ever happen. A greater threat will appear." Rimuru says to everyone.

"Sorry Leon. I don't trust you with a commandment. After what you did to Shizue-san."

"I find that fine. But what will you do now that You have transformed into this state?"

"Oh the Demon King state. I can activate it anytime at will."