"Yeah, well, I don't want to."

Sam hesitates from Dean's words, second thinking himself. Maybe his brother is right about his dad when all he ever wanted to be was a rebel against his father's obedience. But for now, he couldn't object to his brother's words.

He gave in and asked Dean, "What was he hunting?"

Dean's eyes were on Sam for determination. He opened his trunk underneath a hidden case of weapons for each monster they have both hunted in the past. Wooden stakes, blades, knives, rifles, guns, and bullets of each category.

Dean was searching for something, his research on the case. "Where the hell did I put that thing?"

"So when Dad left, why didn't you go with him?"

"I was working on my own gig. This voodoo thing down in New Orleans."

Sam smirked, "Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself?"

Dean raised his eyebrows to him, "I'm 26, dude." He found his research and explained the disappearances in the case. "So, Dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop just outside of Jericho, California. About a month ago, this guy-they found his car, but he'd vanished. Completely M.I.A."

"Maybe he was kidnapped."

"Yeah, well, there's another one in April, another one in December '04, '03, '98, '92,-- 10 of them in the past 20 years. All men, all same 5-mile stretch of road. Started happening, more and more. So Dad went to go dig around. That was about three weeks ago. I hadn't heard from him since, which is bad enough, and then I got his voicemail yesterday."

Dean grabs his phone and starts playing on his dad's voicemail, all distorted and unable to hear clearly, "Dean, something is starting to happen. I think it's serious. I need to try to figure out what's going on." The noise breaks for a moment until he continues on the voicemail, "Find Karina Leone... The Huntress... Help you."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows to Dean, "Who's that?"

Dean raises his finger to let him listen more, "Be careful, Dean. We're all in danger..." End of voicemail.

"You know there's EVP on that?"

"Not bad, Sammy. Kind of like riding a bike, isn't it? Answer your question, Sam. I don't know who this "Karina Leone" is, but I get a feeling that she's Dad's ally or something... I tried to research her: nothing. No picture, no background, no b.o.d., it's like she doesn't exist on planet Earth. I even looked at Dad's old cases, no K. L. mention in any of them."

Sam's eyes drown in the thought of what that name could mean to him? Or his brother? Why didn't his Dad mention her name? Who is she?

Dean reversed the voicemail to show Sam again what else is in the voicemail. "All right, I slowed the message down, ran it through a GoldWave, took out the hiss, and this is what I got."

Voicemail plays upon the ghostly, female whispers, "I can never go home..."

Sam and Dean look at each other as Sam comments, "Never go home."

Dean closes and sits on the trunk and turns to Sam, "You know, in almost two years, I've never bothered you, never asked you for a thing."

Sam sighs and pauses for a moment, and now he decides to help his brother and leave Jessica behind. "All right. I'll help you find him, but I have to get back first thing Monday. Wait here."

"What's first thing Monday?"

"I have an interview."

"Job interview? Skip it."