Chaper 22: Monty's Confession (Part 2)

(A/n: This is a small add on from last chapter because last chapter was starting to get to long. So just an fyi this chapter will be rather shorter than the others but it's because as I said it's just an add on. It does have cutesy stuff though)

- Last Chapter -

~ Luna's POV ~

Luna: "You're like Michael..."

Monty: "What do you mean"

Luna: "Michael is still guilt tripped for accidentally killing our little brother. He's said that same exact thing about "just wanting his pain to stop" but he's said it multiple times. It's why he's suicidal sometimes. In fact I've even saved Michael from committing that very thing one to many times ever since he was 15 all the way until now and I still continue to protect him from it... honestly it hurts me to see my older brother I've always looked up to in so much pain like that... and I don't want my favorite Glamrock like that either..."

Monty: ......

I then cup Monty's cheeks and press my forehead against his snout making him take a deep breath then let it out. When he did that I felt his hot breath get blown into my face almost like a dragon's but I didn't care at all about it I just wanted him to be happy and I think I got just that.

Because when I did this I noticed Monty got more relaxed he even shut his eyes. I swear I also saw him let more tears fall as well. Even though Monty was possibly happy he was also still clearly hurt and hurt badly but not physically, it was mentally and emotionally.

So with that I hoped I could cheer him up more because other than my brother nothing hurt me more than when my favorite animatronics were upset...

- Current Chapter-

~ Luna's POV ~

Luna: "Hey, look at me love. It's ok, I'm here for you just as I am with everyone else I care about."

Monty: .....

Luna: *sighs* "This story is why you stopped attacking Bonnie huh. It's because his look of fear and terror while he was down made you relive the regret of killing the first Glamrock Bonnie huh."

Monty: "Maybe..."

Luna: "Awww, then you really are a big sweetheart under all that scaly stubborn toughness"

Monty: *lightly blushes* "Oh shut yer mouth Rockstar"

Luna: "But..."

Monty: *huffs* "Look I may hate him but I can't destroy him again even if I really want to, it would just cause me more guilt"

Luna: "Makes sense"

Monty: "Mmhm"

With that I stop talking and couldn't take it anymore I gently kiss the gator's snout making him blush again but return it with a forced smile. We then pull away but I still kept my forehead pressed against his snout which I eventually feel disappear.

I then look up to see that my forehead was now pressed up against another human's but male. Monty had once again turned into the human version of himself...

 Monty had once again turned into the human version of himself

...This made me softly smile as he held me.

Monty: "H-Hey, could ya possibly stay with me tonight? I don't know I just feel lonely for some reason"

Luna: "Heh it's not like I have a choice because I honestly feel as if it's so late that I'm now trapped here until 6am."

Monty: "I mean it is like 1am, so I guess ya are"

Luna: "Haha yeah, but back to what you originally said about feeling lonely."

Monty: "I mean I do, but I don't now why"

Luna: *plays with his fallen out mohawk* "Probably because you're currently still out of it."

Monty: *looks away and says nothing*

Luna: *grabs his chin and gently pulls his head towards her* "Hey, it's ok. That's why I'm here. I'm gonna try my best to make you feel better"

Monty: "Heh, thanks Rockstar"

Luna: *hugs him* "You're welcome Monty, it's what I'm here for"

I then feel him hold me closer so I was now pressed against his toned chest. He then rested his chin on my head and kissed the top of it.

Luna: "You should probably rest up now, you had a busy day and I don't need you dying on me"

Monty: "Heh, That was the plan rockstar"

Luna: "Alright"

He then with a slight smile lays sideways on his couch while he continued to hold me in a now I guess almost spooning like position which only made me blush more but I did love it.

Luna: "Night Monty"

Monty: "Night Rockstar"

With that we both try falling asleep and to my surprise Monty actually fell asleep way quicker than me. I mean what was I expecting his battery was really low it was basically dead so I guess he entered "Rest mode" quicker than expected. Either way I fall asleep about 30 minutes after.

A/n:
Well there you have it another chapter done. Like I said it was shorter than normal because it was an add on from last chapter.
But other than that I hope you enjoyed this cutesy add on chapter, it was approximately 893 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3