Chapter 1: Old Memories

~ Luna Afton x Glamrock Freddy ~

~ Luna's POV ~

~ Luna's POV ~

It's been a few years since I first started working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex and I was loving it. To be honest I was to busy to even remember what it was like to work at my old job which was the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Anyways I had just gotten home from the Pizzaplex laying awake in my bed on my back, Fetch was curled up and asleep next to me. Honestly today was a pretty busy day as always so I was glad to finally be home.

However I couldn't sleep at all my mind was wandering usually I'm use to it because it's been happening ever since me and Glamrock Freddy saved Gregory. Speaking of which that reminds me Glamrock Freddy was actually currently sleeping next to me as well. He was in his animatronic form to my surprise because usually he's in human form ever since we began dating.

Yeah ever since Gregory we kinda became a thing because we felt like a family and now we don't wanna separate from each other. Plus ever since we took care of Gregory and gave him back to his real parents Glamrock Freddy has been all out of sorts for some reason. Heck sometimes Glamrock Freddy hurts so much that he doesn't even wanna go into work and interact with other kids.

I honestly thought he'd be fine in a few days but it's been a few months now and he still acts like this so now I honestly feel like returning Gregory to his real parents caused Glamrock Freddy to become depressed

I honestly thought he'd be fine in a few days but it's been a few months now and he still acts like this so now I honestly feel like returning Gregory to his real parents caused Glamrock Freddy to become depressed. It really breaks me to see him depressed like this but at least we know Gregory is safe however I don't know when my poor bear will return to his normal cheerful self

Anyways because of the way he's been lately it's become another reason why I date him because I'm his support when he hurts. But truth be told in all honesty it's weird to know I'm dating an animatronic that's something I would never expect to happen. But atlas it did and here I am in my own bed, at my own house, resting my own head on the soft fluffy and muscular chest of the Glamrock animatronic bear I'm dating while helping him through his rough times.

However dating Glamrock Freddy was not the important thing my mind wasn't wandering because of him or Gregory like it usually was. It was wandering about the old location the place I use to work. That place being Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I missed working there in fact I still think of Bonnie and Foxy the 2 I use to date before Glamrock Freddy and Montgomery Gator. I actually really wanted to see them again like I still miss them a lot especially Bonnie who was always my favorite bunny.

So with that I moved from resting against Glamrock Freddy and flipped over to see aside from Fetch my dresser.

There sitting on top of my dresser were all the plushies I got at Freddy's my old raggedy yet very well loved Bonnie one amongst them. Bonnie was all slumped over because of how old and well loved that plushy was.

However minus his old age Bonnie's adorable bunny ears were still in the same position as when I got him. One ear sticking straight up the other slightly flopped just like how the real Bonnie's ears fell at times

So I carefully get up and head over to the dresser then picked up the Bonnie plush and went back to the bed

So I carefully get up and head over to the dresser then picked up the Bonnie plush and went back to the bed. I sat on the bed and held him close to my chest petting him while thinking "God why do I miss you so much like I'm missing you more than normal. Ya know you were always my favorite purple bunny and you still are. In fact I miss you so much that I actually wanna see you again"

That's when I got an idea making me think "Wait do I still have the key to the pizzeria?" I let my curiosity get the best of me and rummaged through my bed side table's drawer and found none other than the key to my old work place "Hmm I really shouldn't do this but it wouldn't hurt to go back and see an old friend of mine real quick right?"

So with that I took the key and was about to sneak out when I thought I should probably tell Glamrock Freddy

Luna: "Babe?"

Glamrock Freddy: "Hm?"

Luna: "I'm going out to see an old friend of mine that I really miss and thought I would let you know"

Glamrock Freddy: "Ok, do you need me to take you darling"

I look down at the purple rabbit still in my hand and smile

Luna: "Heh...no this is something I should really do alone"

Glamrock Freddy: "Alright, just please be careful it's late and I don't want you getting hurt or even something worse"

I just giggle and sit on the bear's lap

Luna: "You know that won't happen I'll be fine.

Glamrock Freddy: "Still..."

Luna: "Heh...worry to much"

I then boop Glamrock Freddy's cute black nose making the nose do the classic Freddy Fazbear nose squeak. It's cute that all versions of Freddy Fazbear have that. But you'll only know about it if your lucky enough to gain the bear's trust to the point where he'll let you touch his nose or else he'll just get pissed off. I was always that lucky kid to gain his trust mainly because my father was the one who created him

When I booped Glamrock Freddy's nose his face like always instantly heated up with blush.

Luna: "Hehe I love that that's your blush trigger"

Glamrock Freddy: "Sh-Shut up"

Luna: "Heh...fine I should probably go then"

Glamrock Freddy: "Ok..."

He sounded kinda sad but I knew why so I just rolled my eyes and gave him what he wanted kissing him good bye I felt his snout turn into soft lips so he turned human and returned the kiss

Luna: "Now can I go?"

Glamrock Freddy: "heh...yeah you can"

I smile and get up grabbing my phone and the Bonnie as well as the Foxy plush. I then waved bye to Glamrock Freddy and headed out walking to my old work place which was far closer than the Pizzaplex.

A/N:
Chapter 1 complete I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways this chapter was approximately 1141 words in all by the end of it
But yeah that's all I really have to say so until next time
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3