Chapter 18: Am I Really Not Good Enough?

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

After I had hurt Bonnie and then stopped myself so I wouldn't decommission him I ran off. I was originally going to rage in my room but then I thought to just hit a few balls in my gator golf instead.

After a little while I was feeling better and decided to head back to my room to rest when I hear a conversation between Fred and Bonnie. So with that I decided to peak through the window and listen in.

When I peaked through the window I saw Bonnie resting his head on Fred's lab which was actually pretty cute like they were practically meant for each other.

However little did I know that while listening in to their conversation I was gonna hear the worst part of it that was going to break my heart.

~ Conversation From Monty's POV ~

Glamrock Freddy: "Honestly you have no idea how much you were missed not just by me and chica but by the fans as well."

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh, what about Monty? Isn't he good? I mean as much as I don't like being replaced if Monty wants my place in the spotlight he can have it, I don't wanna take that away from him... he deserves a chance and I have faith in him. Heck he might even end up being a better bass guitarist than even me who knows. I mean he was killing it when I was watching the performance..."

When I heard that I felt myself give a slight smile as I thought "So Bonnie really doesn't wanna replace me. He's actually givin' me a chance at the spotlight. That's actually sweet of him, he's got faith in me unlike the first Glamrock Bonnie" I was happy until I heard the next lines that's what immediately broke me

Glamrock Freddy: *sighs* "You have always been such a kind soul Bonnie. As amazing as Monty is at bass guitar and I love him for who he is... he is no Bonnie and he will never be Bonnie. You are the original and you always will be"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Awwww, that's just sweet"

Glamrock Freddy: "But it is true superstar. You are superior to him you always have been...

When I heard that that's when I decided that I've heard enough and immediately ran to my room practically crying and I never cry. Something about that just really hurt me.

Like I honestly I didn't know Freddy saw me like that. I actually thought he loved me as a bass guitarist in the band. I thought he saw something special in me... BUT NO!! HE ONLY SEES ME AS NOTHING MORE THAN A STUPID FUCKIN' REPLACEMENT THAT WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES...
JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!

Once I was in my room I do a little raging here and there but not as much as I normally would

Once I was in my room I do a little raging here and there but not as much as I normally would. Instead for the majority I just sobbed like what Roxy does.

What I heard the 2 of them say really hurt me. Like I may be tough with anger issues and even reckless at times but I do have feelings I always have. I'm a pretty big softy if I wanna let myself show it which is rarely but it's still there.

I honestly thought I was good enough but apparently I'm not... I never will be. I'm nothing but a pathetic "wanna be Bonnie" to everyone here and I hate being compared to him because I'm not him and I know I'm not.

I'm not trying to be him but everyone takes it like I am trying to be Bonnie when I'm not at all. Like why do I always get crap with "being Bonnie" but Roxy gets no crap at all for "being foxy" it's so unfair. It's because she's pretty isn't it so the fans like her looks...

Honestly because of all the pain and shit I was getting about Bonnie it's the reason why I started craving to be the lead role in the spotlight. Then I began hating him, envying him which then lead me to destroying him in the first place even if I was hacked into doing it against my own will.

Like I hoped getting rid of my problem would solve it but it only made it worse. Now now I'm even more hated for his disappearance and then it was covered up with the saying that Bonnie was decided on being "decommissioned" by staff.

Now that he's back I hope it will get let up but at the same time it probably won't. Guests will still hate me for what they assumed I did to him in the past before he came back.

And what the guests assume isn't wrong it's actually correct. I did destroy Bonnie out of my own rage and jealousy only I was hacked by Vanny to do it and I feel horrible about it.

So that's actually the reason why I stopped myself from hurting Bonnie anymore down in parts and service. It wasn't my battery it was my own guilt for what I did to the first Glamrock Bonnie in the past...

Honestly now that I say that I feel like it's just better off if I'm decommissioned and decommissioned for good by staff while Bonnie takes his rightful position again. It would honestly kinda end my suffering and guilt I have for destroying him.

Plus I'm a danger to guests anyway just look at my rage. One loss of my temper meant could end another's life causing another bite just like the bites of 1983' and 1987' but this time actually killing them instantly instead of putting them in a coma.

This is because of how sharp my teeth are and how powerful my jaw is with being a gator. My jaw's bite is so powerful that I could crush a skull entirely.

If I ever caused a bite like Fredbear and whatever animatronic did the next one I would never be able to forgive myself. Honestly the sad truth is that it's not unlikely for me to cause the next bite because I feel like would I'm the most unstable out of the gang.

Like with the short temper I have it's what makes me unstable so a bite could easily happen with me. It's the only the reason why I try so hard to keep my horrible temper at bay around kids and guests in general no matter how hard it is for me to do it.

I do it for safety precautions. Not just guests but for the sake of the entire franchise, so I don't cause Freddy's to once again close down risking the entire franchise shutting down for good. Honestly a 3rd bite could cause the entire franchise to be shut down for good for good like to never reopen ever again since it would finally be deemed as "Unsafe" and I don't blame them.

With that I just continue contemplating and crying causing the minutes to tick by which soon felt like hours. Then out of no where I hear my door open and a familiar voice. It was Luna.

A/n:
Another chapter done.
Look I'm sorry it kinda got a little dark with some lore but it is a fnaf story and honestly as much as I love Monty as a character I do feel as if Monty would cause a 3rd bite. Mainly because of his personality like come on think about it...it's pretty likely with the rage he has and he's not careful with it around guests am I right or what. Yet even if he ever does possibly cause a bite that still wouldn't stop me from loving him as a character and giving him a big hug if I was a little kid heck or even giving him a big hug now as an 18 year old X3
Anyways this chapter was approximately 1375 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3