Chapter 7: A Little Fun Before Bed~

(A/n: Well I gave you a warning last chapter I'll say it again this is gonna be a sex scene so if you don't wanna read it then skip over it I don't mind but it's up to you)

~ Luna's POV ~

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't because ever since Bonnie had pinned me after his shower I realized I kinda did wanna go all the way now

Luna: "Bonnie?"

Bonnie: "Yes Hun"

Luna: "You're still awake?"

Bonnie: "Yeah"

Luna: "Well I can't exactly sleep"

Bonnie: "Honestly neither can I hun. I'd tell you my reason but I wanna hear yours"

Luna: "Well...remember when you pinned me earlier after the shower and how I said I didn't wanna go all the way"

Bonnie: "Yeah"

Luna: "I didn't wanna go all the way then but now I...umm...well...I was just thinking...I haven't seen you in years and I guess I do miss you pretty badly so now I...kinda...sorta...want you more than I expected"

That's when I noticed his attitude changed and he flicked on the lights revealing an adorable smirk on his face which only made me want him more. He had decided to come back to the bed and sit on the bed on his knees in front of me.

He was a bit close and was honestly now making me wet he was really good looking and now I wanted him even more than the 2 Glamrocks I like aka Monty and Glamrock Freddy

Bonnie: "So You Did Want Me After All Didn't You Hun~"

Luna: "Maybe..."

Bonnie: "It's Because You Haven't Seen Me Like This In A Couple Years Isn't It~"

Luna: "Heh..."

Bonnie: "Well You're In Luck Because I Was Just Thinking The Exact Same Thing Hun Thats Why I Too Couldn't Sleep~"

Luna: "Really?"

Bonnie: "Mmhm~"

Luna: "Heh...

Bonnie: "So You've Missed Me Didn't You~"

Luna: "Y-Yes"