Chapter 11: New Attraction

- Last Chapter -

~ Luna's POV ~

I take Michael's advice and slip the chip inside the new Glamrock Bonnie then powered him on

Luna: "Bonnie?"

- Current Chapter -

~ Luna's POV ~

I get no answer from the Glamrock Rabbit making me a little worried until I feel Michael put a hand on my shoulder

Michael: "Don't worry love he still has all the same memories from when he was the original Bonnie so he still remembers you.

Luna: "Why isn't he speaking though"

Michael: "This takes time he just need to find his new voice"

Glamrock Bonnie: "I feel weird"

When I heard his voice it just made me melt into blush he had a deep voice that was a mix between Monty's and Glamrock Freddy's but also the original Bonnie's

Michael: "It's because you just booted up"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Where am I"

Michael: "My father's workshop aka my workshop now it's kinda like a mini version of the factory of Afton Robotics"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Understandable"

Luna: "Michael, I thought you said you used his original memory card but upgraded it"

Michael: "I did"

Luna: "Then why is he so confused"

Michael: "You know this, it's because when an animatronic is rebooted and is just starting up they tend to be entirely out of it for about a minute or so"

Luna: "Right, sorry I forgot heh"

Michael: "It's fine love, but you should go home unless you wanna sleep here the rest of the night."

Luna: "I'll sleep here"

Michael: "Alright, I'll be up in a little bit I have a few more things to do real quick"

Luna: "Ok"

With that I leave the workshop and head to the elevator which took me up to the surface. I step out and check the time it was 3am almost 4am so we've been working on that rabbit for 17 hours straight now I was exhausted. I then head into my childhood home.

I was about to head to my old bedroom and see if I had any pajamas but on my way I got distracted and decided to look at the bedrooms that use to be Elizabeth's and Evan's.

When I went to see the bedrooms they still looked the same way the 2 of them left them when they were alive making me tear up as I thought "Wow Michael has kept the afton thing going, he still hasn't picked up Evan or Liz's bedroom since they were killed when me and him were just kids. Heh...they've been left like this for years, it's like their bedrooms are frozen in time."

As I was looking I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder making me jump

Luna: "Fuck!"