Chapter 5: Home With Me

~ Luna's POV ~

We eventually make it back to my house and I go in first having Bonnie wait outside well I checked for Glamrock Freddy

Luna: "Glammy are you home?"

I got no answer he was no where to be seen so I head up to the bedroom where I see a note on the bedside table written in cursive. So I instantly knew it was from Glammy because he always writes in cursive even if he's not signing stuff which often turns out beautiful.
(A/N: Basically the hand writing is exactly the same as in the picture's signature just an fyi)

So I pick up the note and it reads...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Luna,
Just in case you come home and I'm not there please don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine darling. In fact I felt way better today than how I have been. So because of that I decided to move back to the Pizzaplex since I've been really missing my friends as well as playing with the kids so I hope you don't mind.

However before I sign off I wanna thank you for all you've done for me. From helping me protect Gregory, to being so welcoming into your home, to putting me back together and repairing me from my severely damaged state, to finally taking care of me while I felt depressed for no apparent reason.

Even though I went back to the Pizzaplex and I know you work here I just want you to know that you're always welcome here no matter what, my home is yours~

- Signed,
your favorite Glamrock bear,
Glammy <3
P.S. Love you darling~ 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished reading the note I smile and get a soft blush while I think "Awww Glammy love you too I'm glad your happy again" I then set the note back down and head back downstairs to Bonnie who was still patiently waiting to be welcomed in

Bonnie: "So..."

Luna: "Heh...He's gone so your welcome in"

Bonnie: "Thanks hun"

I just give him a soft smile

Bonnie: "So where do you want me to stay?"

Luna: "Masters bedroom with me"

Bonnie: *blushes hardcore* "W-What?! N-No I-I can't I-It's rude I'll just t-take the couch or g-guest room"

I just giggle at his nervous attitude and place a hand on his cheek

Luna: "Bonnie I insist on you staying with me in my room I want you too"