Chapter 17: Rabbit Repaired

~ Luna's POV ~

Once I help Bonnie into the safety cylinder I help him into the chair then start to leave to begin the repairing process that's when he speaks to me

Glamrock Bonnie: "Uhh, I hate to be clueless but umm...what is this exactly"

Luna: "It's a safety cylinder it's how technicians or engineers repair you guys or build you guys. It's basically designed to as it says keep whatever is inside safe from anything that might be on the outside and beyond it. I know it's strange for you since you've never seen it and I kinda forgot to show you it when I showed you around the Pizzaplex"

Glamrock Bonnie: "How does it work?"

Luna: "the claws and machinery are designed to be a helping hand if your doing the job alone it's mainly ran from that computer outside it. It's where you select what you're going to do"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Ah, that makes sense"

Luna: "Yep, now I'm gonna start repairing you ok"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Alright"

With that the rabbit deactivates himself and I start to see why I could do. Honestly nothing was luckily damaged to bad it was really just the shell.

So with that I just buff out the scratches fix the small cracks with filler, then repainted over the shell. He was a rather easy fix I was done in less than an hour. After that I power him back on.

Glamrock Bonnie: "You fixed me that quickly?"

Luna: "You actually weren't that damaged luckily. Whatever attacked you stopped before they did any actual major damage"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Thats good"

Luna: "Yep, anyway my job here is done. Now I'm gonna go see if Monty is calmed down yet. The door should be open so you can leave if you want"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Alright"

~ Glamrock Bonnie's POV ~

After that I see Luna leave out the door so I leave after gets to meet back up with Freddy. When I saw him he looked rather nervous

Glamrock Bonnie: "Hey, what's wrong"

Glamrock Freddy: "I was worried about you"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh, awww. I'm fine, apparently the damages weren't that bad heck I even told you that but you still didn't believe me and took me here anyway"

Glamrock Freddy: ........

Glamrock Bonnie: "Say, why don't we head back up to your room and finish catching up like before you had to leave for the performance"

Glamrock Freddy: "I would like that"

Glamrock Bonnie: "I kinda figured you would. Also speaking of performance... *softly blushes*...You did great out there tonight, your performance was spectacular I enjoyed watching every second of it."

"