Update A/n (plz read)

Hey my pups,
I know it's been a while since I've updated this book. Heck I even took it down for a day so I could change some things.

But Basically as I said before this book was actually made before the game released so some things are wrong. Like I know the whole premise of this book was that Luna decided to add Bonnie to the Pizzaplex and that was before we knew that Bonnie actually did exist in the Pizzaplex at one point.

However I'm deciding to change the premise of the book to that this Bonnie is the 2nd version of Glamrock Bonnie to be added to the Pizzaplex. Like even though Luna doesn't know that Bonnie use to exist in the Pizzaplex the others still do.

So with that being explained the others will be happy to see Bonnie again except Monty. That's when things will get a bit interesting where they become frenemies even though Bonnie is entirely confused on why Monty hates him.

 That's when things will get a bit interesting where they become frenemies even though Bonnie is entirely confused on why Monty hates him

I'm also planning some possible fights over who likes Luna between the guys. It's been so long since I've written in this book that I honestly forgot who I made my security guard oc like out of the Glam guys whether it was Monty or Freddy.

However from when I last updated this book back in October I'm assuming it was Glamrock Freddy since at the time I absolutely loved him. Yet lately my favorite Glamrock has been Monty and I've recently been simping over him so I'll change that to fit who I like now.

But yeah that's the new premise I'm planning for this book so I hope you enjoy the slight change up. Anyways that's all I really have to say so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3