Chapter 20: Taking Care Of You💚

~ Luna's POV ~

As I was hugging him I began trying to calm him and talk to him again.

Luna: "See, I knew you wouldn't try killing me. Yes you hurt my shoulder but it's not bad I'm perfectly fine you just grazed it."

Monty: .....

Luna: "Your still upset about what you heard aren't you"

Monty: "Th-That and another thing..."

Luna: "What?"

Monty: "I-I don' wanna talk about it..."

Luna: "You don't have to... but about what Freddy said I could go talk to him if you like"

Monty: "Don' bother... it's a waste of time..."

Luna: "But he hurt you"

Monty: "So what... I'm not as good and I never will be"

Luna: "Stop saying that you're starting to sound like Roxy with what you're saying about yourself"

Monty: ....

Luna: "How about you just call it a night. You're probably just tired and I know how you get when you're tired after a long day of performances and keeping up with kids. So you had a busy day like always when the Pizzaplex is open"

Monty: "Yeah...I guess I am tired. I mean I do need to recharge anyway..."

Luna: "See, I knew it"

Monty: "But can I at least do somethin' first"

Luna: "What?"

Monty: "Take a seat on the couch and show me that shoulder of yers"

Luna: "Monty, it's fine really"

Monty: "It's not, I may have my back to ya but I can still sense blood and that yer in quite a bit of pain from it"

Luna: "Mmph...I guess it does hurt pretty bad but I know you didn't mean it and it's not like I haven't ever had a run in with injuries like this with working around animatronics all my life."

Monty: "Just let me fix my doin' I caused ya"

Luna: *sighs* "Fine"

I then let Monty go and head to his couch holding my injured shoulder. I see him leave the room and take the first aid kit from outside his room.

I'm pretty sure all the Glamrocks had one outside their room incase a child got hurt and they come to one of the animatronics first. It's pretty amazing that just like Freddy all of them are programmed to properly take care of kids.

This is honestly one of the smartest design choices I think we added into the animatronic's AI. It makes the animatronics much more safe for children, guests, and even staff.

After he grabbed the first aid kit I realized he was taking a little bit longer than before. He eventually comes back into his room then comes over to me and slightly crouches considering I'm way shorter than him especially while he's an animatronic like this. His humanized version is slightly shorter but not by much.

Monty: "Let me see it"

Luna: "What took so long"

Monty: *huffs* "I had to get a washcloth and soak it in warm water for ya so I could clean it properly"

Luna: "Awww Monty"

Monty: "Shut up and let me see that shoulder of yers so I can help ya"

Luna: *sighs* Ok but I do have to...well...yeah" *blushes*