Chapter 19: You Are Good Enough, At Least To Me

~ Luna's POV ~

I had decided to go check on Monty to make sure he wasn't destroying anything important. Luckily he didn't so I head to his room instead.

However when I get to his room I was expecting to hear him raging but instead of raging I heard what sounded like...crying? This confused me because I never see nor hear Monty cry and when I do it's usually something really bad that just broke him enough where he doesn't wanna rage.

So when I got there I immediately get worried about him. Like as much as I love Bonnie Monty is my favorite Glamrock out of the gang Freddy is my second favorite.

So with that I cautiously knock on the dented, banged up and slightly cracked door to his green room.

Luna: "Monty, are you ok?"

I get no answer so I just sigh and tell him that I'm coming in

Luna: "Monty, I'm coming in whether you want me to or not so please don't attack me"

Once again no answer so I just open his door with my security card anyway then entered his dark dimly lit and pretty destroyed green room. When I got inside I was right I did hear him crying.

As weird as it may seem its honestly amazing how human like these animatronics actually are with their extremely high tech machinery that actually allows them to feel human emotion and physical as well as mental pain.

When I saw the gator laying sideways on his couch crying with his tail hanging over the edge I assumed he was safe. So with that I went over and gave his back a stroke he didn't even flinch so he actually was safe currently.

So with that I climbed up on the lime green couch with him and readjusted his head to on my lap. I then began stroking his head and playing with his mohawk that was now starting to come undone while I spoke to him in a soft voice whilst I tried to calm him from crying

Luna: "Hey, wanna tell me what's wrong? You know I hate to see the animatronics I care about upset right"

Monty: "N-No"

Luna: "Ok, that's fare. Do you want me to leave you be then because I will"

I see him shake his head "no" in response to that making me give a soft smile.

Luna: "Ok, then tell me when your ready. I'll just be here and you know I'll always listen. I am a caretaker as well technician for you animatronics and you all mean a lot to me Ya know"

Monty: "I-I know"

Luna: "Alright. So as I said I'll be here when you wanna talk"

Monty just continues to stay silent while I continued to play with his now fallen out mohawk. I then see him go from animatronic to his human version. Honestly his humanized version looked really cute with his hair down

 Honestly his humanized version looked really cute with his hair down

Monty: "Luna..."

Luna: "Hm"

Monty: "Am I worth bein' a part of the band?"

Luna: "That's a ridiculous thing to ask of course your worth being a part of the band. What made you think that"

He turns the other way making me realize he was starting to cry again

Luna: "Monty, please tell me what made you think that?"

Monty: ....

Luna: "Monty please, I'm here for you love"

Monty: "Heh, you never call me that"

Luna: "Well I just did"

Monty: *forces a slight smile and blush* "Thanks Rockstar"

Luna: "Your welcome love, now please tell me what's bothering you"

Monty: *sighs* "I over heard Bonnie and Fred talkin' about me"

Luna: "Is that why you're upset?"

Monty: "A little, then the fact that I started thinkin' of stupid shit"

Luna: "Tell me?"

Monty: "Well for starts I over heard Fred say that even though he loved me for who I am as a bass guitarist, I'm no Bonnie and I'll never be Bonnie. He said Bonnie was always superior to me...*choked up*... I-I thought I had something special.....

Luna: "I mean he's not wrong Bonnie was original which does make him kinda superior...but I know you're not trying to replace him. However even though Bonnie is the original...Monty, you do have something special you always have."

Monty: "NO I DON'T!! FRED SEES ME JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! WHICH IS NOTHING BUT A STUPID FUCKN' REPLACEMENT THAT WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES BECAUSE HE'S NOT THE ORIGINAL!!!"
*turns back into an animatronic and gets up then chucks the Freddy plush making it hit the door then punched the wall and huffed trying to choke back tears but failing*

With that I think to myself "Geez Freddy hurt him badly. I've never seen Monty get upset just because of over hearing a conversation" So because of that I get up and place my hand on his arm making him jerk away

Monty: "DON'T FUCKIN' TOUCH ME...
I-I don't wanna hurt you..." *huffs huffs*

Luna: "Monty... I know you wouldn..."

I was cut off as he throws a slash at me which lands me with his claw cutting my shoulder. This makes me wince a little and grab at it as I cursed under my breath

Monty: "I-I'm sorry...I-I'm so sorry...p-please just go away...I-I don't wanna hurt you more...I-I could kill you"

I don't listen to him and recover myself then once again just sigh and hug him from behind. He drops his head and starts actually falling apart as he let me comfort him for a little while.

A/n:
There you have it another chapter done I hope you enjoyed.
Also idk how much longer I can continue with this book after next chapter since I'm starting to run out of ideas for it again. Meaning I'll start picking up my other Security Breach books when I can
But I hope you enjoyed it anyway the chapter was approximately 1038 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3