Chapter 14: I've Missed You My Superstar💕

(A/n: Just so you know this chapter will also contain some slight Glamrock Frennie fluff or well more so cutesy stuff like last chapter but no smut)

~ Glamrock Bonnie's POV ~

I was hugging Freddy for a while and had even tried to calm his crying. It's funny I've never exactly seen my leader cry before. I guess this version of Freddy is way more emotional and well soft than the Freddy I knew back at the old location.

I then see Luna come up to me and say my name. I of course just talked to her over the bear's shoulder who clearly wasn't gonna let me go any time soon

Luna: "Bon..."

Glamrock Bonnie: "Not right now hun, I'm kinda in a predicament right now"

Luna: "Heh, I can tell. Freddy clearly has you in a well... BEAR hug haha"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Really hun..."

Luna: "Haha I'm sorry I couldn't help it"

Glamrock Bonnie: *sighs* "Whatever"

Luna: "Aw come on Bon don't be mad at me..."

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh, I could never be mad at you"

Luna: *blushes* "Awww Bonnieeee"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh..."

Luna: "But really I can tell you're in a predicament currently"

Glamrock Bonnie: "I mean I really missed him and he clearly missed me"

Luna: "Yeah. So I'll just leave you to catch up with your leader, I need to go check on Monty anyway he has...well...Bad anger issues...like Seriously bad anger issues and I mean destroying things bad"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Geez, ok"

Luna: "Yeah so I should go see if I can stop him before he destroys anything important then try to calm him"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Alright"

So with that I then see Luna leave to go check in this "Monty" character which I'm assuming is the gator looking animatronic that ran off when he saw me. Honestly I'm confused on why he got so mad after seeing my presence.

Either way I brush it off and once Luna was gone I turn my attention back to Freddy who was still crying as he held me.

Glamrock Bonnie: "H-Hey, it's ok Freddy I-I'm fine"

Glamrock Freddy: "I-I just missed you so much"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh, I can tell."

Glamrock Freddy: ......

Glamrock Bonnie: "Honestly from what you're doing I'm assuming that you and that first Glamrock Bonnie were really close huh like way more close than I was with my Freddy at the old location"

Glamrock Freddy: "I...*sighs* Yes...I...I actually loved him. Like a-as more than just a friend"

Glamrock Bonnie: .......

Glamrock Freddy: "But i-if you are not the same Bonnie...*pulls away from the hug*...I-I cannot love you like I did him. You clearly love Luna and I cannot take that from you"

Glamrock Bonnie: "I mean, she was always special to me ever since she was a little girl...I...I felt like a father figure to her especially since her actual dad wasn't the...Kindest person...Like I actually watched her grow up along side her siblings... she was always my favorite kid...I-I always remembered her when she came back to the pizzeria...and when she became a young woman and worked as a night guard...I grew even more attached to her...as more than just a father figure...she grew up to be so beautiful that I can't stop the feelings I have for her..."