Chapter 21: Monty's Confession

~ Luna's POV ~

Once Monty finished wrapping up my shoulder I place my other arm over the now bandaged wound he originally caused me and smiled.

Luna: "Heh, thanks Monty"

I then pull my uniform top back over my shoulder and buttoned it again.

Monty: "Don't mention it Rockstar, it was really nothin' I'm just doin' my job"

He then took a seat on his couch next to me. Now I couldn't help but to rest my head against his shoulder

Luna: "Still, it means a lot especially since I'm not an injured kid and that's what you're programmed to take care of in the first place. So I was actually expecting to take care of it myself."

Monty: "Yer just special I guess"

Luna: "Heh..."

He then to my surprise turned his head and pressed his snout against my head making me blush. I had even felt his hot breath as he gave a sigh which sounded like a huff.

Luna: "I-I should probably go, I-I've over stayed my work hours."

Monty: "Please don't"

Luna: "Are you really still upset about what you heard"

Monty: "Well yes and no. It's more so somethin' different now"

Luna: "What is it?"

Monty: "I wanna tell you somethin' that I've never told anyone else that is if you can keep a secret not even Fred knows about this"

Luna: "What?"

Monty: "Ya know how Fred called ya because he found Bonnie damaged..."

Luna: "Yes"

Monty: "I'm the reason why he got damaged, it was after the performance and I had gotten all pissed about Bon bein' back. So with that when he was comin' down to meet Fred I couldn't stop myself and attacked him. I then realized what I was doin' and stopped myself before I completely destroyed him. However I told him that if he told anyone about what happened he'd be dead for good"

Luna: "What the fuck Monty! You hurt Bonnie for no reason that's fucked up!"

Monty: "I know, but I have my reason"

Luna: "You better explain yourself!"

Monty: "I will but it's a long story. However it explains why I have a hatred towards that fuckin' cottontail"

Luna: "Tell me! And tell me now!"

Monty: *huffs* "Remember how when ya brought back Bonnie everyone reacted like they've seen him before but haven't seen him in forever, then I reacted by stormin' off"

Luna: "Yes..."

Monty: "That's because we have seen him before and as I said I'm not so fond of that fuckin' cottontail..."

Luna: "What? I'm confused"

Monty: "The Bonnie you and Michael created wasn't the first Glamrock Bonnie, he use to exist but no longer does"

Luna: "Wait? What?! So what I heard Freddy say to Bonnie was true. There was a Glamrock Bonnie before him Huh"

Monty: "Yes, and I'm also the reason he no longer exists"

Luna: "What...?"

Monty: *huffs* "When Gregory got lost in the Pizzaplex the night Fred's system crashed durin' stage performance I was already under yer father's control because Vanny hacked into my system in order for him to do that"