Chapter 13: Meeting The Gang

~ Luna's POV ~

I had continued to play bowling with Bonnie and we ended up going on for about an hour then the game ended. The final score was 6 to 1 so Bonnie had beat me which I was expecting since he was programmed to be really good at bowling. We then decided to call it quits.

Luna: "Well would you look at that, you won"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh, that's because you and Michael programmed me to be good at bowling"

Luna: "Exactly, and your bowling AI seems to be working just fine and just as we wanted it to."

Glamrock Bonnie: "Yep"

Luna: "Heh"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Look I know it's kinda off topic but it's been on my mind ever since I got here. I realized this pizzeria is really big to big at that to the point when it's honestly causing me slight anxiety"

Luna: "Awww I'm sorry. You'll get use to it, I felt the same way when I first started working here."

Glamrock Bonnie: ......

Luna: "Look Bon, it's only big because it's not exactly a pizzeria it's a Pizzaplex so of course it's big"

Glamrock Bonnie: "I guess your right."

Luna: "Exactly"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Then here's my next question since I'm still curious about it. When exactly do we perform and stuff"

Luna: "That's the thing, you guys perform throughout the day, but there's always a final show to end off the day before the Pizzaplex closes. Then after that you all get a week of rest for repairs and such before you all perform again"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Wow, are we really that complex of animatronics?"

Luna: "Yes, you guys are and you guys tend to act more like humans in the sense that you actually need rest to recharge your battery"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Damn"

Luna: "Mmhm, speaking of which what do you think about going down to the main atrium and meeting the band. That is if they are in the main atrium"

Glamrock Bonnie: "O-Oh, I...well...I am a little nervous"

Luna: "Aww Bonnie... Look don't be, they're all really nice. However I will warn you, Monty isn't exactly the friendliest animatronic at times. At least when he's in a bad mood he's not..."

Glamrock Bonnie: "O-Oh..."

Luna: "Don't worry, I'll be there with you. Now come on."

Glamrock Bonnie: "Ok..."

With that I take the rabbit's hand and lead him to the main atrium. On the way down we kinda ran into a lot of kids. They were excited to see Bonnie again. The poor thing was extremely confused so I just had to say that Bonnie isn't exactly himself at the moment since he's new to the Pizzaplex. To my surprise they understood and left us alone.

When we got to the main atrium everyone was there and they were super excited to see him which confused me since it looks like they've all seen him before but haven't seen him in years. In fact when Monty saw him that's what really confused me because at Bonnie's sight I immediately see Monty get pissed then run off.