UV Deficient

At the end of the day, Sisu walked out with All Might. They were almost to the gate when Someone shouted her name, "Sisu!"

She turned around to see the green haired boy that was staring at her this morning. She looked at him a bit surprised, did he want to speak with her?
He finally caught up with her and smiled big, "Hey. I'm Deku. It's nice to meet you." He shook her hand.

"Oh, nice to meet you too, Deku." She looked up at All Might to make sure the interaction was okay. No one knew who she really was, what with the League of Villains on her tail she assumed that she would be sheltered at all costs.

"I wanted to know if you would like to meet the class, if it's okay with All Might of course." He looked at his mentor.

"Of course, my boy. I just remembered that I have some papers I have to take care of on my desk. I'll see you later, Sisu."

She gave him a face, she didn't want to be separated from him. What did these kids want anyways? Her eyes met with Deku's and she smiled awkwardly.

"Lead the way." She told him.

"Awesome." He walked with her to the dorms. "So, how do you know All Might?" He asked.

"Oh we just ran into each other." She replied. "How do you know him?" She asked, pointing the conversation to him so she wouldn't have to share too much.

"Same. We literally ran into each other one day." He stuck his hands in his pockets nervously.

"He has a talent for running into people." She chuckled.

"Yeah, he does." He looked at her, he must have been barely one inch taller than him. Her pink hair danced in the breeze and her silver eyes seemed to reflect the sunlight. Sisu caught him staring and pink dusted his cheeks, did she notice?

"So what's your quirk?" He asked her.

"Ultraviolet Balsts." She answered. "I can manipulate Ultraviolet Light, it's intensity and I can use it as a weapon."

"Wow, that's powerful. Ultraviolet light is in almost everything, even in small amounts. You could make the whole city lose power." He marveled.

"Yes." She hid a smile from him, was he always this bright eyed? "Never heard it described that way though, what's yours?"

"Mine is a strength quirk. That simple."

"I like it, straight forward answer." She laughed.

They came up to the front yard where some of the kids were socializing in the distance. "Dark shadow! No!"

Without warning, Sisu was tackled by a dark figure, its yellow eyes staring down at her before it buried its face in her hair. "Treats!" It demanded. Sisu was dissolved into giggles, trying to get Dark a shadow off of her.

Tokoyami caught up to Dark Shadow to see him playing with Sisu on the lawn, "Dark Shadow, what is the meaning of this?!" He shouted at his quirk.

"Treats!"

"Okay, okay!" Sisu playfully pushed the shadow off of her so she could stand up on her feet. Deku helped her up, apologizing profusely.

"I'm sorry, Sisu. He's never done this before." Deku told her. She giggled and held out her hand to the shadow, producing a purple light from her palms. "Here, next time just ask." She chuckled.

Both of the boys looked on at the odd encounter, Sisu noticed their confusion. "Your shadow doesn't like light, right?"

"He's less powerful in light, yes." Tokoyami replied. "Why is he consuming your light though? I don't understand." He said looking at Dark shadow nibbling at the light in her hand.

"Probably because it's a darker strain of light. He just might be more controllable after he eats." She said, petting the shadow. "This is just enough shadow and light for your quirk to work better. Plus, it's good for him. Without light shadows wouldn't exist."

"Yeah." Tokoyami agreed.

"I'm assuming you've had trouble with him before?" She asked, Dark Shadow now sweetly nibbling at her hair and making cute bird sounds.

"Yeah, I can't be in complete darkness without him getting too crazy."

"He's UV deficient, that's why." She explained. "Put some black light bulbs in your room so he can have a snack."

"I do, he doesn't like it."

"I'll bring you some bulbs. Most of the black lights are just painted purple.

"Oh. Thank you." Tokoyami smiled at her appreciatively. Sisu turned to Dark Shadow and gave his beak a sweet hug, "If you ever want treats don't hesitate to come and see me, cutie!" She scratched his head, earning a bunch of happy noises from him.

They headed inside to see the rest of the class hanging out and mingling with each other. A familiar girl came up to her and smiled, "Hi, I'm Uraraka. It's nice to meet you...Sisu, right?" She shook her hand.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too."

A few other students came to see her and introduce themselves to her, Iida, Froppy, Kirishima and Jiro just to name a few.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" Deku asked. "Iida, Ochako, Tsu and I are going out to eat. We'd love for you to come."

"I'll have to ask the big guy, I'll let you know." She gave him a smile and noticed the sky getting dark. "I must be getting back. I'll see you later."

"Oh, let me walk you back." He insisted.

"Thanks."

They walked back to UA, meeting All might in his cubicle. "Hey kids, how was meeting the class?" He asked them.

"It was good." She nodded.

Deku glanced at her and played with his hair, All Might almost smirked at the little movement and Sisu didn't even notice. "Well, I think we should get going."

"Can Sisu come back tomorrow?" He asked, with eager eyes for his answer.

"It's up to her." He looked at the pink haired girl. "What do you think?"

"Sure, yeah. Deku told me him and his friends were going to go out to eat. Can I go?"

"Yeah." He replied. "We have a few stops to make before we go home, we must be leaving."