🎃Graveyard: Part 32🎃

Start from the beginning

"......" The teachers stood there silently.

"..... I'll say this one more time. You must wait for our instructions." Trein said, reminding the students. "Don't take action on your own."

"Well, Mr. Trein. I know you're worried about them...." Crewel said, turning to the old man. "But you don't have to glare at them. They are a bunch of cheerful puppies, of course they will be extra excited for Halloween. I believe they wouldn't cause any trouble before the Day of Halloween arrives! I think we should total out how many times we deal with those customers again. In that way, these puppies will have some extra time to get ready. Right? Bad Boys and Wicked Lady?"

"Fufufu... Yes. Thank you for your cooperation." Jade chuckled softly. "Ah, it's going to be 10 AM soon~ We should return to our Venues."

"Guys, remember.... We must let out customers enjoy the best Halloween ever!" Vil said with a small wink.

"YEAH!" Everyone cheered out.

"Y/n-Chan, are you going to Ramshackle Dorm?" Idia asked as Y/n shook her head.

"I'll stay here at Main Street and keep watching. I'll inform you guys if anything happens here." Y/n said as they all nodded and walked away, including the teachers. Crewel turned was the last as he gave a thumbs up behind his back. "I owe you one, Sir."

"I gotta say, you youngsters are something else." Fritz said, appearing next to Y/n. "A whole new breed of Wizards."

"But they're more reckless than we ever were." Elliott muttered out.

"So, these are your friends?" F/n mumbled.

"I like these boys already." M/n giggled.

"Alright, alright. Everyone, get to your respective Dorm Venue. We better help these Young Ones on how to Scare people." Aether and Zaphyer chimed happily.

"HECK YEAH! BRING ON THE CHAOS!" King immediately dashed to Heartslabyul, and so did Gin while he hummed a tune along the way. (A/n: Arabian Night!)

"Even after death he's a handful." Tover sighed as he and Diamante went to their Dorms.

"What about you, little Y/n? What's your plan?" Goth asked to the girl.

"Simple." Y/n said, whipping out a small vile of a golden potion. "I'll simply use this."

"THAT'S -!" The Former Diasomnia Students exclaimed.

"You take after your mother." Vixxer smiled.

"We'll see what happens soon. Come on boys." M/n said as they soon went to Ramshackle. Looking at the small vile in her hand, her eyes glowed bright yellow.

"Alright Ancestor Eda! Let's see if I've got what it takes too."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was now Dark in Night Raven Collage. The sun has set and the moon has risen. The moonlight bouncing around the land, making the place more spooky and scary. In the Botanical Gardens where the Heartslabyul Stamp Rally Venue is being held in, the ever glowing pumpkins were seen all around. The dim light from the Jack-o'-lanterns helped eliminate the area enough for people see.

"We finally arrived! It's the Botanical Gardens~" A Girl beamed in delight. "The rare flowers that has gone viral on Magicam... We must take a picture of it!"

"You're right! Where is it?" A Boy asked.

"Ah, is that it? The prettiest flower growing in the very back of the flowerbed." The Girl said.

"[Please Don't Step Inside The Flowerbed]" A Sign read. A simple warning for people to follow.

"But... We can't take the picture clearly over here because the other plants will get in the way." The Boy huffed out disappointedly. The sound of rustling feet where heard.

"Hmm? There's someone standing beside the tree."

"Hey, have you heard of it before? The rumor of this Botanical Gardens." What seems to be Riddle, Trey, and Ace appeared, but something about them isn't right. (A/n: This part freaked me out the most when I first played through it. I got scared because it was night and immediately hit skip. I rewatched the scene the next day.)

"Eh? It's my first time hearing this. Tell me about it." The Fake Ace said to the Fake Riddle.

"Hmmm? Rumor?" The Girl muttered, hearing the Fake Heartslabyul speak.

"It's a story from a few centuries ago..... It is said this Botanical Gardens is actually a Cemetery that's full with the corpses of the bad people." The Fake Riddle said to the Girl.

"Bad people?" The Fake Ace titled it's head.

"The wizards that causes trouble, a scary tyrant, cruel knights, the spirit of a Joker.... In other words, this cemetery is being buried with those kinds of people." The Fake Riddle told the rumor of the Botanical Gardens. It sent shivers down their spine. "The city didn't want to bury these people with a shady past in their place, that's why they buried them in this obscure island. It would cause a lot of trouble if these evil spirits suddenly revived. So the people on this island would send out some people to guard the grave. But.... One day, those people suddenly disappeared in a misty night. The same things keep happening to the person that comes to replace them... The people who guard the cemetery will go missing in a foggy night... Did they run away? Did they follow the evil spirit to the other world? Were they tricked by one of the spirits?....... No one knows the truth. Some people said they witness skeletons holding a shovel appear in this Botanical Gardens during a misty night. It is said that those skeletons are the spirit of the people who guard the cemetery. They didn't know they had already lost their life, that's why they are still guarding the cemetery even now."

"Ehh~!? I never heard it this before!" The Fake Ace yelped out.

"Our campus seems to be struggling to keep this secret, but they couldn't cover the truth that there are people who went missing every year." The Fake Trey added. "The witnesses say they last see the missing person in this Botanical Gardens. That is the reason behind the sign that warns us not to step inside the flowerbed. But we'll, I think there is another reason for this... They didn't want us to step inside the place where the skeleton would appear and or the Joker."

To Be Continued~

A/n
Yeah, revisiting this still gives me the heebie-jeebies.