The Secret Life.

It was blazing hot, even for Titan and Titus. They felt like melting into the ground. But this story isn't about the dogs. You may think this story is about Garret even but you'd be wrong. This story is about Jerry, the turkey.

Jerry is commonly known as a stupid turkey who doesn't speak English. Of course he does! Along with Latin, Spanish, German, and French, Jerry can speak fluent English.
He couldn't reveal that to anyone though! He was Damian's protector and because of that he had to keep tags on everyone Damian talks to, places he goes, and the things he eats so he doesn't get poisoned. Jerry knew Alfred wouldn't ever poison Damian, but he wasn't sure about everyone else.

The funny thing is, no one knows where Jerry is when Damian leaves for school each morning. The truth is that Jerry is with Damian, hiding in the shadows every step of the way.

That time Damian went to a farm and spent a day there Annie saw a suspicious looking turkey that seemed to lurk around and give her death glares.

"Uh, Damian, do you have a connection with a killer turkey?" Annie asked as she stared at Jerry who loomed near the straw.

"What?" Damian asked with a scowl as he turned but Jerry had disappeared.

That time Damian was in the city with Jon. Jon couldn't help but feel like they were being watched.

"Robin, do you feel like we're being watched?" Jon asked as Damian looked through binoculars at a building.

"You're acting like a freightened child! Wonder Woman up!" Damian responded.

Jerry poked his head out from behind a corner which sent a shudder down Jon's spine but when he turned there wasn't a turkey in sight.

Bruce was also mildly weirded out when he saw a turkey walk out of his company five minutes before Damian walked out.

Nightwing didn't notice when he was patrolling with Damian that Jerry was responsible for stopping a few criminals from getting away.

Tim always got the feeling Jerry didn't like him when he was at home but then he thought he started hallucinating when he would see Jerry on patrol or at school. Tim knew he was sleep deprived but not THAT sleep deprived!

Now Jason, Jason knew. He was well aware that a turkey was tailing him when he worked with Damian. That's exactly why Jason didn't work with Damian. Not that he had anything against working with little self entitled spoiled brats but he didn't fancy the idea of a turkey  following him everywhere he goes.

Now if you're wondering if Damian knew that Jerry was following him wherever he went, the answer would be............... Absolutely yes!

He found out Jerry was following him after the third week of owning Jerry. He never stopped him though. He thought it was absolutely wonderful. Whenever someone mentioned that they felt like they were being watched Damian smiled a little to himself. When Tim believed he was hallucinating that he saw a turkey Damian liked to play a long and deny ever seeing any animals.

Oh it was wonderful how everyone asked questions and became so confused.

And that, is the secret life of Jerry.