Chatterbox

"And-and over here!" I exclaim as I run over to a tree where I had gotten my Frisbee stuck one time.

Damian followed me and frowned. "Titan, all we've done today if find your toys."

I spin around with my tail wagging happily. "Yes! And I'm so happy!"

"How many more are left?" Damian asked.

I think but then smile "This is the last one!"

Damian grabbed a branch and swung himself up before looking around for the frisbee.

He found it and threw it down for me. I scramble after it then jumped and clamped my mouth around the frisbee.

Damian climbed back down and I ran back to him.

"Damian this is great! We've found every single lost toy! I love you so much this is great?" My muffled voice says as I jump up and lick him before trotting back inside.

Inside I see Jason and my mouth drops, the frisbee falling out.

"Jason!" I exclaim running over and jumping on him.

Jason turns around and searches the place with his eyes before seeing me. He smiles and pets me vigorously.

"Hey buddy!" He exclaims.

"Hi" I reply.

Jason's eyes almost pop out of their sockets and he snaps his head up to see Damian jogging over.

"Damian, your dog is talking, like the dog from UP type of talking!" Jason says.

Damian frowned "Yes Todd, I'm aware."

Jason slowly looked back at me and I stared back at him.

Then he slowly smiled.

"Tell me all of Damian's dirty secrets!" Jason says with a grin.

Damian's eyes widen and he says "Titan come on! I think that's enough for today!"

Jason grinned "I don't think so!"

I follow Damian who runs over to Zatanna and says "You can reverse the spell now."

She looks back at me then at Damian. "Reverse it already? It's been two hours!"

Damian nodded "I like having pets that don't hold conversation."

I look at Jason who runs over.

"Zatanna wait!" Jason calls.

"Zatanna go!" Damian argues.

I want to join in! "Your shoes smell like bunny poop!" I exclaim as I jump on her.

She frowns and looks at Damian "Yeah I think you're right" She mutters.

Hello my batty's! This chapter is annoyingly short but I am hoping to post a new chapter soon and had no idea where to go with this chapter so here you are! If you have any suggestions on adventures you would like any of the animals to take I just might do them! Have the day you deserve and be the best person you can be! 💜💛