I Am So Grateful For My Pets

There isn't a better time to be alive then on Thanksgiving.

Every animal was ready for the food. Titan knew this day was coming because Alfred had been keeping a turkey on the counter to thaw for ages!

He, Garret, and Titus had tried many a times to get to it, but it was almost impossible! Alfred kept the kitchen closed off and they were watched too carefully.

Of course, along with the food that would be dropped to them the rest of the family was coming home for dinner!

Titan was close to Jason because Jason was the one who found and left Titan with Damian. Of course everyone threw Titan and Titus a ball when they first arrived so it was like double playing. But the most important part was that everyone dropped a little something to eat for the animals. 

Titan's tail wagged vigorously as he and Titus hyped each other up about the food. 

"Mashed potatoes!" Titus exclaimed. 

 Titan jumped up while yelling "Gravy! Stuffing!" 

Then both spun around in circles excitedly before both saying in sync "and Turkey!" 

Damian walked by his dogs and looked down at them. He checked to see if anyone was around before crouching down and saying "Are you excited for the food?" 

"Yes!" Titan barked. 

"So ready!" Titus added. 

They both licked Damian who smiled but then the doorbell rang. Titan barked and ran down the hall quickly. "Be Barbra!" Titan begged while he pawed at the door. 

Barbara always brought him dog treats. 

Alfred pushed Titan away with his foot to open the door. Titan moved willingly as the door opened to reveal Barbara, Stephanie, and Cassandra. 

He jumped up on them while excitedly licking their hands but most importantly  Barbara who laughed. 

"Okay, okay, sit, spin!" Barbra commanded while laughing. 

Titan did as she said and she tossed him a treat. "Yes! I love you Barbra!" He exclaimed while catching the treat and prancing off excitedly to eat it. 

Damian walked in with Garret on his shoulders. 

Garret looked at Titan who was laying in a corner, gnawing on a treat. 

"Insolent pig" Garret scoffed as Cas hugged Damian tightly. Garret crossed from Damian's shoulders to Cas's head. "Come on, Cas, where's the grapes?" Garret asked as he pat her head. 

To his pleasure she lifted a grape up and he took it, shoved it in his mouth, and jumped off of her shoulders and down to the ground. 

They all talked and the doorbell rang again. 

Titan gasped and jumped up. 

Alfred opened the door to reveal Dick and Jason. 

"Jason!" Titan yelled as she ran over to him. 

Jason was saying his hellos before Titan jumped onto him in full force. 

Jason laughed and said "Hey monster" He pet Titan's head then took Dick's glove out of his pocket and threw it for Titan to chase. 

Titan bolted after it but Titus reached it first and they began a game of tug of war. 

"Jason that's my glove!" Dick exclaimed as he walked over to the playful dogs and took the glove back. 

Jason laughed and walked in saying "They needed to play with something." 

Dick gave them a pet before walking back to his family. They all started to walk to the dining room and sit down while talking. Bruce and Tim came in and  started to greet and talk to everyone. 

The Bat PetsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara