Farms

"Where are we going at seven am again?" Tim asked as he looked up from his phone.

Dick looked in the rear view mirror of the car and said "I have a friend who owns a farm and I haven't seen him in forever! He has a brother and little sister who are your ages so I thought it would be nice if you all met!"

Jason snickered and crossed his arms "Oh yeah, you'll get along great!" He said with his voice lasted with sarcasm.

Damian scowled at the back of Jason's head. "And why are you here Todd?"

Jason shrugged "I know the guy too
On days Dick would dissappear we would play poker together."

Titan looked up at Damian and laid his head on Damian's knee, letting out a little whine.

Damian looked down at Titan and pet his head before looking up "How much longer until we arrive?"

Dick smiled and said "Maybe half an hour"

Damian looked back down at Titus and Titan who looked cramped from being in the car for an hour now.

"We need to pull over, they need a walk" He announced.

Jason groaned "Oh come on! Can't they hold it?"

"Do you want them peeing on your fancy leather jacket?" Tim asked. "Pull over Dick"

"Right now? We're ten minutes away from the nearest rest stop." Dick said.

"You're not in the back with them, so you won't be the one peed on!" Tim growled.

"Grayson, if you wish to keep your fancy new car in mint condition I suggest you stop this instant!" Damian snapped.

At that Dick finally turned his blinker on and smoothly guided the car off to the side before parking.

Damian pulled the door open and Titan and Titus jumped out, relieved themselves, and jumped back in.

The rest of the car ride was a jumble of Dick wanting to play every Disney song in th universe in a span of thirty minutes, Jason wondering if he could hide Dick's body in thirty minutes, Tim feeling extra smart because he brought head phones, and Damian really questioning if helping Jason would stain his pride any. Of course, Titan was enjoying the ride by playing eye spy with Titus.

"I spy something blue!" Titan exclaimed happily.

Titus, who didn't really like the car ride all together, looked at Titan and said "You're color blind."

Finally, after what seemed like forever for most of the passangers, they pulled down the long road drive way and pulled up to a country house and barn.

Jason kicked open the car door and climbed out with a loud "Hallelujah!"

When Damian's door opened the dogs jumped out.

Their noses were attacked by all sorts of smells they hardly recognized.

"I smell Bat Cow!" Titus exclaimed but Titan was already chasing after the chickens who were wandering the roads.

"Hey birds! Do you know Jerry the Turkey?" Titan exclaimed as he barked at the birds that flocked and made all sorts of panicky clucking noises.

"Richard!" A man called as he walked out of the house.

Dick looked up and grinned "Hey Patrick!" they met each other with a hug and Jason smirked and nodded at Patrick.

"You look tanned" Jason said.

Patrick laughed and ran his hand through his brown hair "Yep, living on a farm will do that to you!"

Damian walked over to Patrick and looked him up and down, taking in the jeans, loose shirt, and freckled face.