Snow Day

Oh yes, it snowed in Gotham. Surprisingly it would actually stick. For one day it would be new before turning to sludge, it's still Gotham, don't get excited.

But for that one day things would be great......unless every criminal in Gotham wanted to use this day to cause mayham...great.

Even Damian was angry about this one, he didn't like it one bit. He had plans to read and watch his dogs run around in the snow but NoOoO!

Every bat member was a little annoyed with the criminals morw than usual. Let's just say the punches might have had some extra momentum.

Every bat member except for Vixen and her husky.

(Vixen is a fan made character that I made and for the sake of this chapter I'm going to use her. If you want to read that story then comment and I'll post it on my account. I'm using her Husky mostly and his name is Frost, super original I know😉🤣)

Damian huffed as he rubbed his hands together to warm up their cold fingertips. He jumped off of the building and landed in the alley that criminals were about to mug this guy.

Damian scowled at the men and said "I'm giving you one chance to turn yourselves in before I-"

Before he could finish his threat a big fluffy husky jumped up and attacked the man's arm that held a gun.

Damian stared at the dog before realizing that it was Frost, which meant.

"Hey Robin, sorry, I didn't know you were here!" Vixen called as she ran over and sucjer punched a guy.

Damian scowled and kicked a man in his shin before spinning and cracking his knee from the side.

The men fall down with a yelp as he tried to hold his injured leg.

While he was down Damian knocked him out.

Since Frost took out the third guy they had finished up the criminals.

Vixen turned and smiled at him but he just frowned and turned to Frost.

"Come here boy" Damian motioned towards the husky and he walked over proudly to get his pets.

Damian pet him then saw the dog's not so white teeth.

Damian glared at Vixen and said "You haven't been brushing his teeth?"

Vixen stuttered for a defense before saying "I was getting to it! It just slips my mind sometimes!"

Damian rolled his eyes and said "You are quite literally, the owner of a toothpaste company."

Before Vixen became a vigilante she was Regina Colgate. Her parents owned the entire Colgate company and after their murders she took it over and became Vixen. She now lives with just her loyal maid and her dog.

Vixen crossed her arms and said "So, why are you so down in the dumps today?"

Aside from the fact that he was running around in the cold on the one day he wanted to stay home?

"I'm not done in the dumps, I'm just trying to finish my job," he said as he turned.

Frost followed Vixen as she walked after Damian.

Frost didn't know what they were doing but he did smell another dog on Damian that he would like to meet.

For a few hours now Frost and Vixen had been running around Gotham, taking out villains, and having fun.

He loved running in the cold, the way the icy air felt against his face gave him a rush of adrenaline!

An hour ago the snow had started. It was just a little flurry but Frost could feel it getting heavier and Regina neither Damian, we're noticing.

Frost ran up to Vixen and bit her cape and pulled back.

She stumbled back but turned to look at Frost who was staring at the sky. She looked up and saw the big fat snowflakes coming down.

"We should go, your outfit isn't made for blizzard and I doubt anymore villains will come out in this cold." Vixen said to Damian "I wouldn't even come out and my suit was made for winter!"

Damian scowled at her but then his comm beeped and his father's voice said "Blizzard in coming, head back to the Batmobile."

Damian frowned "Yes father" He responded as he turned and started to run.

Vixen looked at Frost and decided to follow Damian. Sure she could go back to her own mansion but Wayne Manor was much closer and warmer and full of company and had Alfred's cookies in it. Also, Frost ahd never met Titan or Titus before.

"I'll give you a lift!" Vixen announced as she ran over to her moyorcyle she had parked in an alleyway.

Vixen was quite possibly the only vigilante Damian knew who had a sidecar attached to her motorcycle for her dog.

Frost jumped in the side car and Vixen buckled him before getting on herself and looking at Damian.

After a debate in his head to how long it would take to get to the cave by foot vs motorcycle he decided to swallow his pride and get on, only to get there faster.

Damian held onto her as she drove away.

In no time she reached the cave and the hardly any warmth it brought. The cave was connected to a waterfall and therefore there wasn't much ventilation.

Vixen got off and unbuckle her dog who ran over to greet Batcow.

"Where's father?" Damian asked Alfred who came down to greet him.

"Well hello Miss Regina" Alfred greeted Regina who was taking off her mask. He then looked at Damian and said "Master Bruce stopped to see Richard before heading back."

Damian frowned but sighed "I suppose I'll talk to him later."

Regina smiled and walked upstairs while asking "Is Tim home?"

She and Tim were best friends since middle school. She didn't wait for Alfred's response as she walked upstairs.

Front ran after her, intent on finding the dogs.

Right as he reached the top steps Titan and Titus slid to a stop in front of him.

They were coming down to greet Damian but instead found a dog.

Not just any dog but a fluffy big regal dog.

"Whoa" Titan gasped.

Titus snapped out of it first and said "Hello, I'm Titus"

Frost's tail wagged and he smiled "I'm Frost! Want to play"

"Yeah!" Titan exclaimed as he ran off yelling "I have really good ropes over here! Wait till Garret meets you!"

Titus first greeted Damian before running off to play with Frost.

Sorry this is short but I'm working on a book series also. Thank you for reading! Later my Battys!