He's Mad, WE'RE mad.

Titan waited at Bruce's chair patiently while Titus sat by Damian's side loyally.

It was true, sitting by Damian's side would get you the occasional pat on the head, but there wouldn't be any food. Damian never dropped food for the dogs but it didn't matter since Titan had found the weakest link in the family.

Bruce was a sucker for dropping food! Not really because he cared if the dogs were happy or not, but because Titan would leave once he got his food.

It was a win win situation.

For some reason, Bruce was taking longer than normal to drop food.

He was talking to Damian in a tone Titan didn't really like. It almost sounded like scolding but his name was never said so Titan wasn't in trouble.

"You're irresponsible and could have gotten hurt" Bruce said to Damian.

"Come on, drop some food" Titan whined.

"Titan! What are you doing?" Garret asked as he scurried over to Titan's leg.

Titan didn't look away from Bruce but said "I waiting for food, he's taking longer to drop it than usual"

Garret scoffed and said "I guess all dogs are oblivious and stupid."

"Maybe but ferrets aren't exactly the number one pet now are they?" Titan asked.

Garret turned to scurry away when he said "You better get going too, Damian's getting in trouble."

This made Titan look away from Bruce's knee and at Garret with wide eyes.

"What? Why? Is he okay?" Titan asked.

Garret looked over his shoulder "You think I speak human?"

"Well you understand it better than me, I can only tell tone." Titan said.

"I won't be your translator." Garret said as he found a piece of bread under the table's leg.

Titan walked over to him and said "Come on Garret, do something useful in your life for once"

Garret sighed and looked back at him.

"Fine, sounds like Damian is getting lectured for almost getting hurt on patrol tonight." Garret hurrumphed. "Happy?"

Titan's eyes widened "What? Why is he getting in trouble for almost getting hurt?"

Garrett shrugged "I don't know, humans are crazy. Sounds like he's being held back from patrol again."

"That's unfair!" Titan growled.

Garret looked at Titan and said "Hey, hey! Don't get angry at me. It's Father's doing."

Titan turned and glared at Bruce's legs.

"I want to bite him" Titan snarled "And to think I was waiting for food from him."

Garret raised an eyebrow at Titan and said "Cool it buddy, you know that you'll be begging again when Damian is on even ground again."

Titan growled and turned to walk to Damian but Damian's legs were gone.

"Oh, Father sent him away a while ago." Garret informed lazily.

Titan started walking to the door but his name was called.

"Titan, here, have some food!" Bruce called ad he tossed a piece of steak at Titan.

Titan looked at the steak in disgust then turned and headed out the door to find Damian and lick his face, maybe his fingers.

Garret ran after Titan and jumped on his back to get a ride up the stairs.

Bruce sighed as Alfred walked into the dining room.

"Trouble Master Bruce?" Alfred asked.

Bruce frowned "It just seems like whenever Damian is mad at me, the animals hate me too!"

Alfred started to pick up the plates. "What can you expect Master Bruce? They are his animals."

Bruce nodded an d looked after the animals who were climbing the stairs.

"I'm just glad he can talk to someone." Bruce muttered.

"Some being more like it" Alfred joked.

Bruce cracked a smile and stood up "If he ever does become Batman then his sidekicks will probably be his pets."

"And very loyal sidekicks they would be indeed" Alfred agreed before walking away.