chapter 35

Present day

Lyra I'm checking my files. And Damian hugged me from back and kissed my cheek.

Damian - good morning angel

Lyra- good morning.

Damian- why are you checking these files at this early.

Lyra- these are the files which are related to varun companies. And I'm checking loopholes.

And I already buyed his some company shares, which he doesn't know yet.

Which I will deliver this news personally.

Damian- wow, you proved it that you are my wife after all. If I want something I will take it. And you here, you want to destroy him.

And if you need anything tell me. You can always count on me.

Ishaan- good morning mummy.

Lyra- good morning love. Oh my cutie pie. And I kissed him.

Now my baby come on you need to go to school right. Come.

He is 6 years now. He started going to school.

And Damian lifted him. They both are buddies. And they have secrets too. Which they hide from me. And they always do gossip and they stop when I enters.

Today is a new day. And I want to deliver this hot news to varun by myself.

His American based company which is into exports and imports and that is mine now. I buyed his major amount of shares.

Varun- what the hell is happening. How can they sell their shares to someone else without telling me. And they are even not revealing their names too. And my Indian based pharma company got shut down suddenly.

I'm so powerful and no one dares to touch mine and someone is messing with me so badly and I will teach them a lesson.

And I got a call from my secretary that new chairman is coming to my company.

When I entered the office all the board members are there sitting and talking.

And then she entered with royal Aura. And everyone stood up.

And they all greeted her as a chairman.

What the hell is happening here. You are new chairman of this company.

How is this even possible. Few years back you are just a puppet where you used to play at my fingertips.

And how did you get this attitude.

Lyra- thank you guys for your support. I can understand mr. Agarwal frustration. But we all know I can handle this better.

And Mr.agarwal please mind your words. And now shut your mouth and sit quietly, otherwise you got the news right your shutdown of pharma company, I whispered in his ear.

Sit down.

I finished my talk related to company.

And everyone left the place. Except him.

Varun- what are you thinking of yourself. You bitch. I will destroy you and you will come to me begging to forgive you.

You started your game right and I will show you what I can I do.

And I promise you that I will destroy your life completely.

You are showing so much attitude right. Remember how you used to beg me to stop beating you.

I'm sure you remembered all of those. And how you used to eat my left over food and how I used to beat with my belt. Remember this belt. And how I used to rape you daily.

You didn't forget right. Do you remember that punches on your face, once I got really pissed off and your face became my punching bag.

You want to taste that again.

Lyra- and he raised his hand to punch me. And I catched his hand and I twisted it back and I punched him hardly and I kicked him until he fell down and groaning with pain.

Remember this I'm not your old Lyra. If you want more punches come to me. I will show you what I can do.

Next time remember I will break your hand.

Now security, push him out.

Varun- my driver took me to hospital. That bitch hitted me really hard. And my hand is bandaged. She is so strong.

My friend came to hospital to see me and started laughing at me.

Alex- wow dude your ex hitted you really strong that you almost broke that bone.

Varun- really is is a joke for you. I want to destroy her. And I need every detail about her.

Lyra- I know what he will think. And what he don't know is I can track his every move.

Let's see Mr. Varun agarwal. I want to play with him.