chapter 14

Lyra-  he is my world now. I named him ishan. My cute baby. I thought to call him. But no he will snatch my child. I can't live without him.

He is giggling. I feeded the milk later he slept.

Arun - I went to hospital. Today is very hectic day. Lots of patients. I want to see the baby. I did the video call. She said he is sleeping.

Finally it's 8.30pm my duty is completed. He is giggling. Oh my God. How cute that smile is. I can forget all the tensions.

We played sometime. Lyra prepared the dinner. We ate while saying about my day.

Lyra - arun,  are you hiding something.
He is hesitating.

Lyra I want you to meet my girlfriend.

Oh my God did you hide it from me arun.
No lyra you know her.

Now I raised my eyebrow.

He said later it's navya.

I'm very happy arun. He called her and she hugged me. It's been a long time navya.

By the way she is my college friend.

She went to see ishan.

Navya - how peaceful his face is. She kissed him.

Later I asked her to join dinner. We three laughed. It's been a while I laughed this much. She shared the stories and their love story.

Later I asked her to move in..

While she is leaving I sided her and asked. Do you have any problem navya. That I'm living here.

Navya - pagal, I trust you. If anyone is there in your place then I definitely won't trust them.
But you are my good and innocent friend. I trust you Lyra. And as you said I'm moving in.
My job is transferred..

Lyra - I hugged her once again.

He is sleeping peacefully

He is sleeping peacefully. While arun sat beside him looking at him. I smiled.

Arun - Lyra you are good friend of mine. I'm very excited that she is moving in.

Look how he cute he is looking while sleeping.

Lyra - yes. Later he went to his room I slept peacefully holding him.

Varun-  it's been a year since we divorced. We never loved each other. I don't about her but I never loved her.

But that moment when she left me I felt painful. It's like someone staggered my heart.

I don't know why myra lied.  But I can't take lies. When I said I need time. I noticed true colours of her.

Lyra never said a word. I treated her soo badly. I can't count how many times I punished her. I said what not to her.

She never cheated on me. She cared for me but I never realized that until she left me.
I hope she is safe. I'm in office suddenly my office door banged. And Myra pushed my assistant and entered the office.

I'm pissed off, what the hell Myra. Where is your manners.

Myra - hell with your manners varun. You said you will marry me. Why are you avoiding me. What have I done. Or are you missing that slut.

Varun - shut up, she is not a slut.

Myra - oh really, she is such a who're she slept with you. She knows I love you.

Suddenly a tight slap landed on Myra cheek. She started crying and started tantrums.

Varun - I'm sorry Myra. I never want to slap but you are talking rubbish. Lyra is good. Don't call her like that.

Myra - oh then marry me.

Varun - no I can't.. Now please leave me alone..