chapter 21

Varun - it's been months she is taking good care of me. I know she don't have any feelings.

Lyra- I think he changed. He is behaving differently. What I'm thinking. Suddenly Lyra he called me.

Do you need anything. What happened. I asked with a concernd tone.

Varun - hold me I need to walk. I'm slowly moving from few days.

She nodded and placed my arm around her neck and she lifted. I walked slowly by holding her. I smiled at her. How I want to express I'm changing.

Later sometime she served me a breakfast.

After a month..

I'm fully recovered. I want her to come with me. But she said no.

Lyra - how I can go after he divorced me. And what he did to me.

He is leaving today. My heart is sinking. He kissed ishan. And he kissed my forehead.. And he took a small box from his pocket. Arun and navya are seeing in shock.
Varun- Will you marry me Lyra. Please give me a chance. I promise I will take good care of you. I will never hurt you. Please don't leave me Lyra. Please.

Suddenly a smoking bomb placed I can't see anything.

Lyra - what is going on. I can't see anything. After sometime smoke cleared. But varun is not there. I shouted varun where are you. I cried.

When arun ran out there is a vehicle where they are taking him.

Kidnapper - welcome Mr. Varun, I think now you are fully recovered. Your wife took good care of you.

Now Mr. Varun transfer all your business to me. And I will kill you. He splitted on my face.

You son of bitch, I ordered my men to torture him. Now he is bleeding. They hitted him hardly. We tied his hands. He is trying to move.

Now Mr. Varun, please say you want to die or you will sign.

Varun - who are you. Why you are doing this.

Kidnapper - don't you know me. You killed my brother Rocky.

Varun - oh that bastard who used to sell children for begging and who exports children to slavery. That bastard deserves that death. I said in an angry tone.

Suddenly Lyra banged in. Varun she shouted. All turned to her.

Kidnapper - oh welcome my little princess. Don't worry we didn't kill him. We will kill Infront of your eyes.

Lyra - before coming here( arun call the cops. I will distract them. Come as soon as possible. Navya, you please take care of him. With that arun called the cops and I went to the destination.

You may get doubt how we got the destination. Varun watch has a tracker. That leads to him).

I saw him. He is in blood tied up. I want to hug him.

Kidnapper - wait my little princess. Where are you going. Your husband needs punishment.

Oh wait he tortured you right. Poor girl. So do you wish your husband punished.

Varun - leave her you son of bitch. You want to kill me then do it. Don't you dare to touch her.

Kidnapper - oh my God, now the game is interesting. You know Lyra why he actually came to you after a year.

Varun - stop it there.

Kidnapper -  listen Lyra before I make an accident with truck. Before that I'm tracking his every moment. He got a call from your chief doctor. She said to him that your son have heart problem. If it is not treated he is gonna die.

He know you won't ask his help and you can't afford the treatment. So he asked the doctor. When will be operation conducted.

When I hitted him. You came to hospital. But later that doctor give him medicine. Which he secretly gave to your child with milk. That's why he stayed at your house.

Tomorrow is the operation. If the operation doesn't done he will die.

Sign these papers Lyra. He transferred his 75% property on your name.

Lyra - I collapsed and started crying. What the hell my ishu have heart problem. Now I remember when I asked about his rapid breaths and tested he changed the reports. My mind went blank.

Kidnapper - now the game begins. Who you will save Lyra, your son or your husband. Choose wisely Lyra.

Meanwhile let's start the show. I ordered men to whip him.

Lyra - no don't hit him please. I beg you sir please don't do this. They are hitting him with a whip which has thrones.

The blood is oozing out for every stroke.

OK stop that I shouted. I will do anything you say but please don't hit him.

Kidnapper - my little bird. We will get to you. These ten members will rape you in front of your husband. Don't worry.

Varun - if you dare to laid your dirty hands on her. I will see your end bastard.

Kidnapper - oh you have that much energy to hit me back. I will take it back. And I punched his face with my fists. Suddenly she came and pushed me. And hugged him.

Lyra - I can't see him suffer anymore. Suddenly he pulled my hand. You bitch, you will see they dragged me to a bench and I'm kicking them. Suddenly police arrived.

Arun came to my rescue. And hugged me, Lyra are you ok.

I cried. Go to varun. He removed his chains. I hugged him. He collapsed on my arms. I wiped his blood with my Saree. Varun look at me. Tears are rolling down.

Don't cry Lyra. He said in a low tone. Arun lift him. We need to take him hospital. He opened the car door. Arun placed varun in my lap. I hugged him very tightly.

I don't want to lose him. Please go fast.

When I reached. They took him. And minutes later navya arrived with ishan. Arun she shouted. We both turned.

Ishan is looking life less. Oh my God what happened.

Navya - he collapsed Lyra. I was scared. Chief came outside. Lyra give him to me. I know his condition. Everything is prepared.

Varun arranged everything. Don't worry.

I say there where my head is spinning with every information. I need to process.

It's been four hours since they are operating. Arun asked to distract me. What happened there. I said everything to them. About property transferred on my name and baby condition.

Arun I want see him. I need him. I cried. Why always me. My son and my husband.