chapter 23

Varun - I went to office. There is a lot of work piled up.

I'm very busy today. I arranged everything to her. I appointed a nanny. She is so motherly nature.

When I came to home. I saw ishan is playing with nanny. I asked her where is Lyra.

She said she went for a bath.

When I entered the room she is wearing her dress.

I touched her bare back. Can I help I winked.

She blushed.

Lyra - I didn't saw when he entered the room. I said while blushing no need I can do it.

Just when I thought I can do it. The zip caught up on my fabric.

Varun - are you sure? I'm pretty good with my hands Lyra.

Lyra - he is right behind me. Only a arm length away.

I quickly turned around to face him. Now we both are just an inch away.

Varun - I cleared my throat. Can I stay outside.

Lyra - no

Varun - but you are changing.

Lyra - no it's done. Just that zip. He is about to kiss me. I stopped him with my finger.

Mr. Varun please go and bath.

Varun - I layed my hands on her shoulder. How about you join with me. I winked.

She is blushing.

Lyra - my cheeks turned to red. Now go I pushed him. He went for a bath.

I went to see my batcha. He is playing with nanny. She is my grandma age. I asked her she can rest. She said her children thrown her out. That she need a work.

So varun appointed her as nanny. And I said to her stay with us. She has that motherly wibes . I never felt that much affection.

I'm calling her amma ( mother). Amma I will serve dinner.

She smiled. I'm in kitchen. After ten minutes varun came and hugged me from back.

Leave me varun. He kissed my cheek. And left.

I arranged food at dining table. Amma come. It's late.

She is hesitated to eat with us.

I looked at varun

Varun - she is really good. And Lyra is calling her amma. I asked her please eat with us.

She said OK.

Amma - Lyra you sit and eat my batcha ( child) I will serve.

Varun - she said no with a smile. Ishan is playing with toys. While she is serving. I pulled her hand. Enough my dear wife. Now you sit and eat.

She blushed and about to raise from my lap. amma I want to feed her. Is that wrong.

Amma smiled and said. No beta you are lucky. Let him be..

I started feeding her. She later got up.

Lyra - ok I'm full now you finish your dinner. I went to kitchen to bring milk.

I feeded him. Later he slept. Amma said he will sleep with her. But I hesitated.

Varun - it's ok lyra. Actually I asked amma that ishu will sleep with her. She agreed.