chapter 31

Lyra- I know, you all thinking why I left him. That i loved him so much. And about that blast how I survived from it?  Lots of questions.

And do you think I forgot everything he done to me is acceptable. He tortured me without knowing anything. And he treated me like a slave. And he hitted me like hell. And he raped me.

And he said everything he want to. And when finally after so much humiliation and torture when he finally agreed for divorce. And I gave birth to a child.

And get to know that now I'm the mother of the "baby boy".

And I know I'm scared when I saw him. But I thought he changed. Such a fool I'm.
When a person can torture me like that. How will that person can change.

And when I moved in with him again. I thought he genuinely loves me. And that caring and everything is perfect.

And I thought I changed him with my love. Again another misconsuption.

And at some point I can feel the love and caring. But that one phone call shattered everything.

Every misconsuption I have. Then I realized the reality.

That phone call changed everything.

He is talking in his private office. And by mistake I left my phone there. And I don't know when everything recorded.

Varun (audio clip) - do you think I just brought her home like that. She has my heir. That boy is the future of my empire. And I know there are many ways to bring her back. But I chose the love and affection strategy.

She is an emotional fool.  I know. If something happened to me she will definitely agree to come back. She is such an innocent.

On that day I willingly get kidnapped. And they thought I just caught up that easily. And my foolish wife came instantly and agreed to come back.

And I talked to her sweetly like a loving husband. She believed me completely. I just want to fuck her and want more kids. That's it.

I know I can do it with anyone. But since who will be like this scumbag where she will believe anything what I say.

And if she knows the truth to I can again torture her. And she knows very well. How can i do everything to suffer. Since she is very experienced in that. And I love beating her with my belt. And I love to control. And to remove that shit out of her. And she knows that I won't stop beating if once I started.

I know she is damn scared when ever I removed my belt. I just check weather she is still scared of me or not.

I can see her scared face. That's enough for me. To control her. And once my baby grown big I will just throw her out or she will stay like a maid at home.

And I hate her over affection. And I hate I'm acting all these things. Since I'm not true to myself. And her demanding tone. Sometimes I thought to show her place. But again I stopped doing that.

After all she is the mother of my baby. And she needs to give birth soon to many.

And I'm fucking her daily. She needs to get pregnant soon.

And she can deliver as many children as she can after all she is just a who're who stayed at her friends home for an year.

I don't know what they did. But I don't care. For a second i thought she slept with him and have a baby. After all she is a bitch.

And that arun, a friend of her, I don't like that guy at all. And this bitch. I'm really frustrated. You know right with whom I can share all these things.

You know me inside out my friend. Only you know how I think about Lyra

And in that function when someone threatened me I only care about my child.

She taught I changed like a loving and caring husband. But when I see her body I can still see my scars. And I'm happy she is in control.

Lyra- when I checked my phone accidentally I listened to that audio. And my world shattered. Means all these days it's just an act. Not love. How can he do this to me. What did I deserve for this.

And he just want me for sex nothing else.

At that moment I  thought I just want to leave him. But I know he will go to extent.

Either he will kill me or torture me. So I decided I need to leave him no matter what .

And I waited for a right time. And when he called me that day weather I'm safe or not.

I know something gonna happen. Before that I arranged an fake passports for both me and ishaan. I changed the names.

And I withdraw the money from ishan account which he fixed deposited. It's a one million dollars.

And when myra and her team kidnapped me. And that's the perfect opportunity to escape.

Where they taught they are threatening me. But instead I make them quarrel each other. And they try to shoot each other and my sister who is a fool without thinking she lighted the lighter.

And during that fight I escaped from that place and I released the gas before leaving the place and when she lighted everything blasted.

And I left the place. And I know varun is powerful he will find me no matter what.

So I travelled multiple countries through flights and trains and buses to confuse and finally I settled in America.

And I only care about my child. I will never go to that monster no matter what. And I will do anything to do it.

Since so many people asked what happened to them. Here it is. And thank you for the constant support. And do check my new book married  to the stranger