Umbridge who tried her best to calm the fireworks by stunning them, but instead of burning themselves out like she wanted, fading them from sight or fizzling to a halt, these pyrotechnical miracles seemed to be gaining in energy and momentum the longer we all watched and the longer she tried.

"Do something!" she yelled out to us as she shook whoever students that she can get ahold on, but they all played dumb and looked around for their wands which I perfectly know are in their robes.

I grinned as I watched her panic at the sparks that had gain more energy and started to attack some Slytherin students, which in my opinion, were quite annoying.

"Stupefy!"

A jet of red light shot out of the end of her wand and hit one of the rockets. Instead of freezing in midair like the hex is supposed to do, it exploded with such force that it blasted a hole in one of the tapestry that was hang on the top of the hall.

"Don't stun them, Filch!" she shouted angrily back at him, for all the world as though it had been his incantation when he came into the hall. 

"Right you are, Miss Umbridge." he wheezed, who as a squib could no more have stunned the fireworks than swallowed them. 

He had a liking to Umbridge who doesn't even care about him when she came to Hogwarts.

Eww.

He dashed to a nearby cupboard, pulled out a broom and began swatting at the fireworks in midair; within seconds, the head of the broom was ablaze.

We all watched in excitement as George and Fred flew out of the hall to the grounds, leaving Umbridge and Filch in despair while students after students ran past them, some knocking into Umbridge, some people like me, Marie and Daphne out to the corridors of the castle. 

"That was amazing!" I yelled at George and Fred who came down from above, off the brooms to their fans who were cheering and clapping non-stop, "Impressive. Very impressive."

"Cheers!" Fred shouted, along with cheers from every fifth-year students, both of them wiping tears of laughter from their faces.

"Oh, I hope she tries vanishing them next... they multiply by ten every time you try." George winked at me before turning away to his twin who wrapped his arm around his shoulder as they celebrated with the others.

I turned around to see Marie, Pansy and Daphne looking at me with the biggest smirks on their faces.

"What?" I smiled, completely clueless.

"You know what." Marie grinned with delight, making me more confused.

"He fancies you!" all three of them shouted, giggling, bouncing up and down but I quickly waved and shoved them away from others. 

My hair turning white as I glanced at George who was already looking back me with a stupid smirk he always had on his face. As soon as we were at the entrance of castle, away from everyone, they started to scream in excitement but luckily no one can hear due the students still cheering.

"You can't just say such things like that." I pointed a finger at them, angrily as I tried to straighten my back to put a defensive stand, which only made them giggled more uncontrollably, "No! Shut it!" but I broke my put up character as my hair started to change blue and I also started smiling widely.

"You fancies him too!" Daphne pointed at me in excitement, "Come on, tell him, Hela!" 

The girls started to pushed me back to the chattering students behind me.

"NO! N- STOP IT!" I swatted their hands away, my voice cracked as I took a step backward, "Don't embarrass me. Not like this in front of everyone." I widened my eyes as I spoke, "Not in front of him." I chocked out.

"In front of who, darling Hela?" his voice can be more clearly heard now that everyone had finally stopped cheering.

I froze in my spot, my hair turning back into white but slowly faded back to black when I closed my eyes and mouthed 'Fuck you guys.' to the girls before I turned around to face him.

"No one." I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was talking about him but it was no use. He already knows. 

"Why do you want to know, Georgie?" I tilted my head, my hair slowly fading into light blue, releasing a giggle from his mouth with the nickname I called him. I nervously played with my rings as I stared at him, smirking as I did and saw the girls jogged away from me to the crowd behind us.

"Oh, nothing." he smirked back, putting a strand of my blue hair behind my ear, making me smirked wider and my hair gets more bluer, "Just wanted to know who's 'him'." he pondered, putting his slender index finger under my chin to make me look into his eyes.

I can feel my cheeks started to heat up and my heart fluttered from the touch of his skin and now that I noticed, we were more closer than we have ever been. And I also noticed that, I do actually fancied him. 

I really do.

I smirked.

Let's play then.

"Oh, no one." I chuckled softly, taking his fingers under my chin and put his hand onto mine, "Just a gentlemen with ginger hair," I looked down to the palm of his hand and put my other hand onto his, "and brown eyes like mine." I noticed behind him that Professor McGonagall was coming from the other side, "And he looks just like you too." I admitted, focusing my attention back to him.

He grinned back, pleased.

"Dear, dear," Professor McGonagall spoke out of breath concerned, making both of us turned around and him straightening himself back up, "What happened?" she questioned to a student near her, a hand on her chest as she tried not to laugh when she saw Umbridge came out the hall.

A disheveled and soot-blackened Umbridge tottering sweaty-faced came out with the same looking Filch beside her.

"Your school is in need of help!" she cried loudly like a toddler whose mother said 'no' after they wanted some sweets, "Your students are such disappointment and I will have order!" she scanned around the hall and glared at the twins and also me since I was standing next to George before stomping out of the castle, pushing past me.

"Okay, have fun!" I waved at the back of Umbridge who almost slipped down on the courtyard but she pulled herself together and walked off, "That was exciting." I laughed, flipping my blue hair behind my back as I turned around to see Professor McGonagall hurrying students out of the corridors, back to their common rooms.

"Shall we?" George put out his arm with a smile on his face.

"We shall." I smiled and now I started to feel my cheeks hurting as I intertwined my arms with his as we walked up to the marble stair case.

I waved at the girls who were now going on their own ways to wherever they going, smiled back  with a thumbs up. But I caught a glanced at Malfoy, who looked back at me with disappointment and sadness on his face before he put his head down, also walking down to the dungeons with other students.

Go cry about it, bitch.

"So, are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend or what?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cute. i hate how i wrote it but cute. thanks to someone who suggested me. you know who you are. 😉

vote/ comment/ share <3