"Because that was my favorite painting at my ex boyfriends gallery. Remember when I told you his parents owned one? That was there."

Holy shit. "Erm, I bought that off of someone. I'm sure it's a different painting, could be by the same artist." I quickly think of a lie.

This can't be the same guy right? I mean there's probably hundreds of that same painting out there.

"No, I would recognize that painting anywhere, it's the only one out there."

You've got to be kidding me.

"You know what, maybe we should train another day, yeah?" I turn the car back around and head straight for her building to drop her off.

"Okay.." She drags on. I see her glancing between me and the painting here and there but I stay silent the whole drive, as does she.

Once I pull into the lot of her building she clears her throat and faces towards me, "Is everything okay?" I meet her brown eyes and nod, "Yeah everything's good. I just have somewhere to be."

She looks me up and down and then nods, getting out of the car. Once she's in her building I leave and make my way to Reign.

I pull into the lot and park my car. Once I open the club doors I practically run to the basement.

The guys all shoot their heads towards me at my sudden arrival, "Styles, everything good?" Liam asks me while standing up from his chair.

"Yup. Dandy." I make my way over to the guy in the chair and squat in front of him, he looks at me with a straight face, "What's your name?"

He furrows his eyebrows, "You don't know my name? What kind of kidnappers are you?"

I hear Niall slightly laugh from his seat and I send him a glare which quickly shuts him up, "What is your goddamn name?" I repeat.

"It's Calum. Why?"

I knew it.

"Calum." I say to myself. He has a confused look on his face and I stand back up which makes him lift his head up at me.

"Do you happen to know a Delilah, Calum?" I question while crossing my arms.

He widens his eyes, "W-Why are you asking me that?"

"You don't ask questions. You only give answers. So I will ask again, do you know Delilah?"

He loses eye contact with me and looks down at the floor, "Yes." He mutters.

"What does any of this have to do with Lilah?" Louis questions.

I look over at all of them to see them filled with confusion and point at Calum, "Everyone meet Calum, Delilah's ex boyfriend." 

They all widen their eyes, "You're fucking joking right?" Louis steps forward.

I shake my head to confirm it is in fact him and glance at him to see his head shoot back up, "Wait how do you know Delilah?"

I clear my throat and try to think of a lie, "She comes to the club we own sometimes." Zayn speaks for me. Thank god he didn't say the name or else that would have been worse. Calum doesn't know where he is right now.

I nod to go along with it and Calum just glances between all of us, "Can I see her?"

I chuckle, "You seriously think that'll work? No way in hell would you even be able to get within 10 feet of her."

He grits his teeth, "Let me fucking see her. I need to talk to her, there's stuff she needs to know."

"Stuff like what?" Niall questions while they all huddle around him, joining me.