34.

"Please wake up hyung. Please.. there are so many people waiting for you to be awake. You said you will come in my wedding right? Then you have to wake up. I will propose jihye right now. Just wake up then you can plan the wedding hyung!" Minhyun cried but ofcouse yoongi didnt gave a reaction.

"Hyung catch me if you can" jungkook challenged me again while I was resting. "Baby stop..i m tired" I whined but he ran away further. I ran behind him and backhugged him tightly. Jungkook giggled happily and turned around. I kissed him softly but didn't felt anything. 'Weird , where am I?' I thought but who cares. I have my love.

"I love you so much" jungkook replied me with a peck and "I love you more"
"Cute kitty" jungkook teased and I whined "muscle bunny" I poked his hard choclate abs and turned away to go inside the house. Suddenly jungkook snuggled me from behind and started kissing my nape as an apology. "Sorry hyungie" "aah~ stop okay fine i forgive you~" those kisses , but I still felt nothing.

"I am going to cook" "carry me please" "come on piggyback" I jumped on jungkook and went to the kitchen together.

Please wake up hyung. Please.. there are so may people waiting for you to be awake. You said you will come in my wedding right? Then you have to wake up. I will propose jihye right now. Just wake up then you can plan the wedding hyung!

"What is that? Baby did you hear anything?" Jungkook shook his head scaring me even more. "Yaah don't prank!" "But I'm not? What did you hear hyung!" Jungkook replied and I looked outside the window. "Nothing leave it"

"Kiss me" thats all I had to say before jungkook turned off the stove and kissed me hard. But I still felt nothing. I broke the kiss and looked at his eyes deeply. His eyes had no reflection of me , only the fridge behind me. "Slap me" "what?" "Please just slap me?" I asked again and jk slapped me lightly , still felt nothing.

"YOU ARE NOT REAL!! YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH ME?!" I suddenly felt my heart crush inside my chest and tears polled in my eyes. This cant be real , it has to be fake or some prank.

"DOCTOR! HELP!" Minhyun screamed running outside the ward. He doesn't know how but the machine connected to yoongi started beeping loudly.

"Go outside please" the doctor ran to yoongi and minhyun went outside. "His subconscious mind is also thinking negative , his heart beat went faster by his dreams. Don't worry too much. But you have to wake him up under 3 days or he may be like that forever." The doctor told everyone and left after bowing.

"I will go" jk said and went inside before anyone says anything.

"Hyungie look its me , just wake up then I will propose you , then we live happily together. U love me right? Then wake up for me alright? I promise i will keep you happy. No one will say anything this time. I love you please hyung wake up. I miss you so much. I will do anything for your forgiveness" jungkook kissed yoongi hands but no one response.

Jungkook and me are cuddling together feeling warm and comfortable. But I still didn't feel anything. Its like I exist but he is a illusion. No think positive yoongi. He is also real.

Hyungie look its me , just wake up then I will propose you , then we live happily together. U love me right? Then wake up for me alright? I promise i will keep you happy. No one will say anything this time. I love you please hyung wake up. I miss you so much. I will do anything for your forgiveness

It was jungkook's voice for sure. But how? He is behind you. I suddenly felt someone's lips on my hand but I hands are on my chest. Is it a dream? I have to wake up.WAKE UP! WAKE UP! YOU CANT BE LIKE THIS! THAT IS NOT THE REAL JUNGKOOK! Slowly but surely I saw jungkook fade into small white particles and found myself in a black room.

It's okay. Dont scream nothing will happen. Lets wait a bit. I saw a ray of light which started expanding in the whole space.

I saw everything , white wall , an IV connected to my arms , black couch and someone sitting beside me still kissing my hands. Who is he? I used to finger to push his forehead away so I can see his face.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" Jk said happily when he saw yoongi waking up finally. "Yeah its me , why are you screaming? And first of all. Who are you?" Yoongi asked and looked at Jungkook raising his eyebrows. "No...." jungkook's heart broke when his hyung couldn't recognise him. "Please dont joke. Its not the right time" jungkook pleaded but yoongi held his head tightly.

"Aah!!" Yoongi yelled in pain. Suddenly many memories passed through his head at the same time and he felt like someone hit him with a hammer on his head. Tears rolled down his eyes and yoongi tried turning into a ball but jungkook stopped him.

"Its okay , it will be fine soon" jk comforted and yoongi nodded still crying. Jungkook massaged his head lightly and yoongi felt at ease. "Thanks prince" yoongi said and jk stopped. "You remember me?" Jk felt tears of happiness leave his eyes. "After the headache I remember everything" yoongi looked down but jk made him look up.

"Can i kiss you?" Jk asked for consent first and yoongi smiled. "Later prince. Invite everyone inside first , everyone must be outside." Jk nodded and opened the door.

Yoongi acted to still be subconscious till everyone entered. When everyone entered , he heard the door close. "Hi guys" yoongi said still closing his eyes. "Hi!.....WHAT!?!" Everyone's brain functioned a bit then they all looked at yoongi.

Yoongi waved at them with a smile. "Ow-...no! Dont do this! Sorry!" "Thats how you prank?! We were so worried!" Jin pinched his ear harder and everyone laughed. "Sorry i love you. Please leave my ear." Yoongi said with puppy eyes and jin left his ear.