15.

AT THE DORM

All the members just reached the dorm and everyone sighed happily. "Finally its done" jk said and smiled. "Wasn't it fun guys?" Tae asked and he heard every member say yes expect yoongi. Ofc it wasn't fun for him. Tae looked at yoongi and his smile faded. He wasnt suppose to say that in front of his hyung.

He bit his lips lightly and signalled everyone to look at yoongi , who was looking at the floor like it was made of diamond. Yoongi looked up when he felt people staring at him. "What?" Yoongi said , his lips forming a pout naturally after saying that.

"HYUNGS! YUGYEOM IS COMING OVER!" Jk said when he read yugyeom's message. "When?" Jin asked and jk bit his lip. "In 30 mins" he said and jin faceplamed.

"Everyone go and clean your room!" Jin said and everyone went to their room expect yoongi while jin stayed to clean the kitchen and living room. "Yoongi why arent you going?" Jin asked and yoongi looked down again.

"I-i dont let anyone e-enter my room , y-yugyeom knows that a-and my room is cl-clean. I can clean y-your room wh-while you clean the ki-kitchen and l-living room." Yoongi said and jin smiled at him.

"Thank you so much yoongi that would be great" jin said smiling sweetly at his cute brother. Yoongi just nodded and walked to jin's room. After 20 mins everyone gathered in the living room expect namjoon and yoongi.

Everyone heard a clash and glass breaking. "KIM FUCKING NAMJOON!" Jin screamed from the living room and went to namjoon's room. "WHAT DID YOU BREAK NOW?!" jin asked ready to throw hands at namjoon. "What? I broke nothing!" Namjoon answered and jin checked namjoon's room. There was nothing so he sighed.

But then he remembered yoongi was cleaning HIS room. He entered his room to see it all clean and nothing broken. Jin furrowed his eyebrows and went to check yoongi's room.

He saw yoongi nowhere and knocked on the bathroom. "Yoongi you there?" Jin asked and heard a soft "yes" from inside. "Are u okay yoongi? I heard some glass breaking?" Jin asked and heard yoongi hiss from the inside.

"I am fine hyung , i will be downstairs in a minute" yoongi replied and jin nodded. Yoongi heard his room door close and went out of the bathroom.

Actually he broke his bathroom's mirror. Yoongi hated himself how he looked and the mirror only shows reflection. The voice inside his head hated him too. He punched the mirror hard and it broke into pieces. Few pieces definitely went in his skin but he didnt care.

Yoongi went downstairs after removing the mirror pieces. As soon as he reached , the front door opened. Yugyeom came inside smiling happily and ran to hug jk. Jk giggled and hugged him back tightly.

"Hello hyungs" yugyeom said smiling , his smile so bright it can make anyone's day better. "Hi yugyeom , come on make yourself comfortable" jin said and everyone sat down on the couch.

"I will go get snacks and you all talk" jin said and got up , leaving to the kitchen. Yoongi followed behind not in the mood to talk with anyone.

"Yoongi why did u came?" Jin asked and got no reply. "Yoongi" jin said and yoongi turned to him. "Yes?" He said while taking out orange juice. "Why are u here?" Jin asked again and yoongi bit his lips. "To help" he said and went back to taking out snacks.

Jin sighed and decided to leave it. "Hyung did my hickies faded away now?" Yoongi suddenly asked and showed his neck to jin. "There are still there." Jin asked and yoongi ran to his room. Everyone turned to him and found him locking his room.

"Is hyung okay?" Yugyeom asked and everyone nodded. "Kinda" namjoon answered sighing heavily. Jin came back with the snacks and everyone sat down while chatting. Yugyeom was not only close to jungkook , he was close to everyone expect yoongi.

Meanwhile yoongi was locked in his room , putting foundation on his hickies alone. And since he was wearing a kinda white t-shirt , his bandage was visible too. He sighed and decided to change. Yoongi wore a black full-sleeves t-shirt and trousers. Anyone would think he is going somewhere but he doesn't care.

When yoongi got downstairs , jin turned to him. "Are u going somewhere?" Jin asked and yoongi shook his head. "I have to go after 1 hour" he answered and jin nodded.

Yoongi noticed how everyone went silent after he came down. "Umm guys can u not be uncomfortable with me?" Yoongi said and everyone nodded.

"Did u guys had a shooting before I came here?" Yugyeom asked and everyone nodded. "You all must be tired. Yaaah you idiot bunny. You could have told me!" Yugyeom said throwing himself on jk and jk giggled. "Get yourself off me you heavy brat!" Jk said dramatically dieing while Yugyeom chocked him playfully.

"How dare u call me heavy brat!" Yugyeom asked and jk sticks his tongue out at him. Yugyeom and jungkook also fight like brothers. This happens nearly everytime. Everyone chuckled looking at them expect yoongi who was looking down lost in his thoughts.

"Yoongi you okay?" Jin asked patting yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi flinched and looked at him. "Yea I am perfectly fine" yoongi said and jin nodded.

"Yoongi hyung are u planning some more songs now?" Yugyeom asked and yoongi shook his head. "No not now , maybe I will start from tomorrow" yoongi answered smiling at the last. Ofcourse fake smile.

Everyone chuckled at his answer and went back to talking themselves.