5.

Yoongi was crying so much under yujin's touch. He felt so disgusted with himself. He wanted to die this moment. Yujin was still sucking his skin and planting kisses everywhere. He was marking yoongi and he was disgusted with himself by being marked by yujin.

"Please leave me" yoongi cried before fainting after struggling way too much for his body to handle. Suddenly someone broke the door and entered.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" jungkook screamed and yujin left yoongi's hand. Yoongi fell on the floor with a loud thud. "Why can't I even enjoy in peace?" Yujin sighed and jungkook punched him hardly. Yujin's nose bled on the first punch.

He bumped his head on the lock of the door of a cubic and fainted there.
Jungkook went to his hyung and covered him with his coat. He picked him up and went to their van.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!" everyone asked and bombed him with questions. "STOP!" jk screamed and eveyone shut up. Jk was crying himself. What if he didn't go to the washroom. His hyung would have been raped.

"I dont know anything hyung , i just wanted to use the washroom but the door was locked and I heard crying so I broke the door , the host , choi yujin , was holding him tightly and making hickies on him. Yoongi hyung fainted till then. I punched him hard. I bought yoongi hyung quickly" jk explained.

Everyone examined yoongi. His hair was a mess , fresh tears on his cheeks , his lips swollen and bleeding , his neck was covered in hickies and some bite marks which were bleeding , his hand were red by the tight grip and his shirt already torn and thrown somewhere. There were dark red marks and scars everywhere till his waist.

Everyone reached the dorm and jk made yoongi wear his coat properly. "I m taking him to his room , i dont think he will wake up soon" jk said and jin nodded at him. Jungkook made yoongi lay down on his bed and covered him with a blanket.

When he accidentally pulled yoongi forearm , yoongi hissed in pain. Jk left it thinking it was a hickey from yujin or the tight grip. Everyone gathered in the living room to talk about what happened.

"So why do u think yujin was trying to rape him?" Jin asked as a matter of fact.
"Guys i saw him eyeing yoongi in a wrong way while interviewing too" jimin said and they decided to watch the interview replay.

"Correct , he also held his waist when we all stood up yoongi was uncomfortable and struggled to get out of his grip too." Hobi said and jk got up furiously.

"I am going to kill that yujin bitch!" He said and tae and namjoon held him back knowing very well jk wasn't kidding.

"Calm down jk-" "YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! HE TRIED TO RAPE YOONGI HYUNG AND YOU WANT TO ME CALM DOWN?!" Jk yelled at jin and yoongi backhugged him quietly.

"Yoo-yoongi hyung" jk noticed that everyone was in front of him and yoongi  was hugging him. "Calm down prince its okay" yoongi mumbled near jk's ear and kook's anger drained away.

"YOONGI! Are u okay?! Did he do something?! Does it hurt anywhere?" Everyone bombed him with questions. "I am fine everyone." Yoongi said and everyone calmed down a bit.

"Do you have any evidence of him harassing you?" Namjoon asked just wanting yujin in jail.

"I dont think so joon" yoongi said sadly and suddenly everyone hugged him tightly. So tightly that he cant breathe. "G-guys I can-cant br-breathe!" Yoongi said and everyone chuckled.

"Sorry" "SHIT! MY PRACTICE! AAH!!" Yoongi screamed frustratingly and ran to his room. "Is he seriously thinking about work after getting nearly raped?" Tae asked amused and everyone nodded.

"AAAH!!!" they heard yoongi scream from his room and they all rushed to check. As soon as yoongi heard footsteps near his room , he wiped the blood using a tissue and hid the tissue in his pocket.

"Are u okay!?" Tae asked as he examined yoongi again. "Uhh guys I am okay" yoongi tried to move away and he was held by namjoon. "We heard you scream hyung" he said darkly definitely catching yoongi's lies.

"Uhh i-i just t-ripped over myself uh yeah th-thats it" Yoongi said trying to free himself. "Leave me joonie" yoongi whined and joon left him. "Fine whatever" he said and yoongi ran out of the dorm.

"Guys he is hiding something I swear I can feel it" jungkook and everyone else in the room agreed.

"You ask him about that , you are his favorite,  his prince , his little world , his life , his child so u ask him" tae mocked him making him embarrassed.

"Ha you just jealous he loves me more!" Jk said put his hand over tae and pinched his ear. "OWW YOU LITTLE SHIT COME BACK HERE!" Tae yelled and ran before kook to hit him back.

Everyone else in the room sighed. This was a daily routine for them.