4.

He entered yoongi's studio and made yoongi sit on the bed. "What happened prince?" Yoongi asked. "Why don't u say anything to them?" Jk asked and yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "What are u talking about?" Yoongi asked.

"I heard the choreographer too" jk said quietly. Yes. He was eavesdropping everything. How many times yoongi fell down. How many times he practiced. How much stressed he became after the rant from their choreographer.

"Forget it prince , it doesnt effect me anymore" he whispered the last word to himself. "Lets go back. They must be waiting" yoongi said and dragged kook back.

When they reached back , hobi was already calmed down. "I m really sorry hobi. I will try my best to not mess up again" yoongi sincerely apologized. "Its okay" hobi replied and yoongi fake smiled at him.

How much he wants to tell hobi that his words hurts his mental health. He kept quiet when he should have talked to someone about it. Thats what everyone does when they are alone.

"Ok ok lets practice again" jimin interrupted.

After 2 hours

"Enough practice for today. Yoongi meet me after the interview" their choreographer informed. "Why yoongi hyung?" Rm asked and saw choreographer sighing.

"He needs to practice more" he answered and tae argued "he is perfect now he doesn't-" "tae bear its okay , I m not as good. I will be there" yoongi said and everyone else nodded. Everyone went to take a shower then get ready.

At the interview

"Yoongi you are done" their stylist said to yoongi after doing his make up. He was always done earlier. They don't need to put much make up on him.

His skin was so pale already. So he got up and went to their cameraman for the interview. He was roaming here and there. He accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry"  he said and didn't even looked at the person. The person smirked looking at yoongi. He would definitely enjoy some fun time with him. He didnt know it was yoongi. He just saw yoongi's petite figure and his feminine body.

"I would definitely like some fun with you" he said to himself still looking at yoongi. Unfortunately he was their host for the interview.

"Hello guys! I am Choi Yujin. Your host for this show, today we have the most famous boy band. Ofcourse what you are thinking is correct. PLEASE WELCOME BTS! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" the host said and bts entered while smiling and waving for their fans.

"Its a live interview so comment your questions and there is a chance bts will answer you" Yujin said and the comments flooded.

"Oh please answer this , Who takes the longest time in learning the choreo?" Yujin asked and immediately everyone answered. "YOONGI HYUNG!" jk wanted to decline but he didnt.

"Haha ofcourse its me" yoongi said with a fake laugh to convince everyone.

"Who do you all love the most between the members?" Yujin asked and they all answered one by one.

"Ooh thats hard but I love jimin the most. He actually listens to me for once" jin answered and jimin blew him a flying kiss.

"I obviously love jungkook the most. He is my little prince so yeah" yoongi answered and jk got up to hug him. Yoongi chuckled and hugged back.

"I like namjoon the most. He is like my twin from different parents" hoseok said and namjoon chuckled.

"I was about to say the same hoseok. You took the words from my tongue. We are usually like a twin coz we are the same age too" namjoon answered.

"WE LOVE EACH OTHER!" Vmin answered already hugging each other. Everyone chuckled.

"Hey take me in too. I also love you both the most!" Jk protested and they both hugged him too.

"They match the same level of craziness" yoongi answered and everyone agreed.

The interview went on while Yujin was eyeing yoongi like a prey. Yoongi noticed him and was so much uncomfortable. But he didnt said anything. when the interview ended , everyone got up , Yujin suddenly held Yoongi by his waist and yoongi struggled to get out.

However no one noticed , yoongi was weaker then yujin and gave up after a few mins. Yujin kept holding yoongi and yoongi fake smiled at everyone. Yoongi finally escaped his grip.

He immediately ran to the staff. Yujin followed and yoongi ran to the washroom. Yujin actually lost him between the staff and saw him going to washroom. He smirked and opened the door and locked it door.

Yoongi looked at him darkly and asked coldly. "What do u want?" "Let me devour you once" yujin said smirking. "Sorry i don't sell my body" yoongi said irritated and just wanting to leave.

Yujin suddenly pinned him on the wall with his hands above his head. "Leave me you fucker" yoongi said through his gritted teeth. Yujin didnt answer and only unbuttoned yoongi's top 2 buttons. He started making hickies while yoongi struggled. He even kept his own foot over yoongi's so yoongi can't hit him with his knees. Yoongi can't do anything besides moving his waist and face.

"s-stop yu-yujin!" yoongi said weakly , he was so tired already and gave up struggling. Its okay if it was his fate. He cant change it. If it was written to be raped the he will be. If someone will come and save him , he will be thankful forever.

"Aaah!! Stop!! Please!" Yoongi screamed when yujin started undoing his own belt and holding yoongi with one hand. Yoongi was actually crying by now. He didn't wanted to be raped by some stanger. Yujin left his belt and started rubbing yoongi's inner thighs.

"No! Leave me!!" Yoongi regretted dieting at this point. He was so weak so he cant even do anything. Yujin kissed him harshly to shut him up. "MMHM!! MEAVE ME!!" Yoongi struggled to even shout.

Yujin ripped yoongi's shirt and started planting butterfly kisses. Now yoongi lost hope , every bts member would even have gone home by now. And no staff comes in this area.