Danger! Chimera alert! Danger! Abort misson! Repeat ABORT MISSION!

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: You like it here?

Me: Yup!

Aizawa: Good cause you staying here.

Me: With you?

Aizawa: Yes. I want to adopt you.

Me: Why?

Aizawa: Because! Don't make me kidnap you.

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Never mind.

Me: Can I ask you something?

Aizawa: Hm?

Me: Why are you a hero?

Aizawa: Because I have people I cherrish and want to protect.

Me: Soo cool! What's your quirk?

Aizawa: It's called Erasure. I can nullify other. quirks.

Me: WOW! Use it on me! Use it on me! Use it on me!

I jumped up from the ground and went to Aizawa basically forcing him to use his quirk on me. I was soo energetic too. The reason was quite simple. I knew how much he was bullied when he was younger because of his quirk and people still think it's a bad one. So I wanted to actually be the weird one here and tell him how great it is. Besides that I knew exactly how his quirk felt like.

Aizawa: Kid, you won't like it.

Me: Do it! Pleeeaaassee!

I used my best puppy eyes that I could make and he finally gave in after sighing. All of the sudden he activated his quirk and I find it fascinating every time I see it. I still want to know why his hair starts to stand up like that.

Me: Soooo cooool!

Aizawa: ....

My eyes were basically glittering in exitement because now I literally had the golden chance to ask him everything about his quirk. I knew just what I could gather from watching him but I wanted to know more! It was only a short while but he released his controll over my quirk and looked at me bewildered. 

Me: Is something wrong?

Aizawa: No....

Me: Tell me how do you do that?

Aizawa: Do what, problem child?

Me: Your hair! Why is it standing up?

Aizawa: I don't know.

It was at that moment that I made him reuse his quirk many times because I found it rather interresting to watch and he accepted it. There was this short amount of time between his eyes glowing red and his hair standing up. Tho both were visible and thus also an indication for his quirk usage. He really should use a manbun but I wasn't someone to tell him that. It would be weird if I would start brabbeling about his fighting style and everything he does wrong. That would be weird right?

However thankfully before I was about to start talking and couldn't stop my curiosity the door bell rang. 

Aizawa: I'll be back right now.

I wonder who it is.

Probably RG.

I mean he basically said he would make a fairy come over.

It didn't take long for them to get back and when I say them I mean Aizawa, RG and Nezu.

Why the heck is Nezu here!

Did he suspect me?

Shit!

I need to play this one good!