Chapter 47

****

Hello to all my wonderful and lovely readers.

Thank you all for being so patient with my recently taken break, it was much needed and I will try to make my updates less slow but I won't completely promise on that either.

I'll stay giving the warning of slow updates.

Anyway, I'm ready to do the semi big time skip and move on to the next part of this story, hopefully it won't end in failure.

Do hope that all of you have been well and safe, I know bad storms having bit hitting many countries, mine involved in that count and well, just hope you're all staying safe and careful. 

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

Four Years Later..

Levi lifted his gaze towards the now twenty year old women in the distance. Her hair was left to grow a little bit longer, reaching past her shoulders and kept in a small pony tail. She wore her black scarf, neatly tied and hiding away her next as always. She'd grown a tiny bit taller, against his preference .. damn brat was even taller than him now. She's grown a little bit bigger in other places and her curves finally settling in, giving a body shape that he's seen more than one soldier drool over whenever catching her working out. 

Removing his stare from her as she called back Storm who happily came running towards her. He felt Cuppa, who he sat on swish her head towards the direction, clearly keeping an eye on the horse she's half adapted as her own child. By now, both Cuppa and Storm share a larger stable since at least one of them kept escaping and huddling over to the other horse stall. With Storm being fully grown by now, a bigger stall was needed to safely hold both horses inside.

"You'll see him better soon" Levi sooths his horse, stroking her mane before pulling on her reigns to carry on. 

Stealing one more glance towards the fully grown women, finding her back on her horse and riding off to stay in her correct position. The titan remains already steamed up and vanished for good, leaving no evidence behind as always. 

Shaking his head a slight fondness filled him, he felt proud  over the women she stood as now even if he wished she didn't become chained to the life as a soldier. He wanted her to be free but he knew, deep down, she was at her freest when flying through the air seconds before killing a titan. Her attacks still looking like a gentle and delicate dance, quick and precise.

He couldn't believe it's been eight years since the day they first met, the day she killed for the first time and tried biting him.

A chuckle escaping his lips as he rid onwards, thinking over all the entertaining struggles they both survived to stand as close as they were now. All the code words invented between them as neither was mature enough to use the exact words for it. The speaking through Adalwolf and how all the other captains stepped in as peace makers between them. The sharing a bedroom and the whole getting her use to her own room but still waking up on some nights and finding her snuggled beside him in bed or on his floor, mostly on the floor in hopes he wouldn't catch her sneaking back in.

The first time she met Carla, her playdate with both Eren and Armin. How nervous and unsure they had both been, neither knowing how a playdate works or if he had to stay or not. The look on her face as he gave her the red scarf, how he always had to wash her once a week to wash the thing. Now, she held three scars, the original red one, another red one and her black one, she willingly washes whatever one she's used most of the week while wearing one of her others instead. 

Eren and Armin, one a handful and annoying brat while the other was a smartass, cry-baby. Both the bests friends to Mikasa and boys he could leave her to, knowing they'd be by her side and care for her if he wasn't around anymore. 

Shaking such thoughts away, not wanting to feel like an old man not when he was just twenty four years old. He wasn't ready to act like an old man just yet and turned his focus back on his squad that was currently bickering over something stupid like always.