Chapter 24

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Another Question: What side ships did you all ask for?

I remember JeanxMarco, ErwinxHanji and of course the main one is Rivamika.

But I can't remember if anyone asked for any other side ships in the story. I can't promise I'll do them, I'll how to see how the story goes and if I can slip them in.

I was thinking over ConniexSasha with YmirxChrista.

Not sure if I should give Moblit a lover or not, make a character up for him to date. What do you all think?

Also, Should I do Mike x Nanaba? 

*************************************

Five Days Later..

"Levi are you awake? I ant t o go for my morning run already, WAKE UP! I'll steal you teabags, I'll brave enough" Mikasa called out as she banged her fist against the captain bedroom door. She knew he wasn't at his office in camp, it was still too early for him to head over just yet. 

Eld, Gunther and Oluo stood in the doorways of their own rooms down the hall, just popping their heads out and watching with slight fear since today was the only day they could have an hour long lay in before heading to over to the main camp. It only had when new cadets were heading over but that's because they arrived at ten meaning no one had to actually start their duties and daily life until 8:30 compared to 7am. 

Levi bedroom door finally opened, he was dressed in black shorts ending at his knees and a black vest showing he was in his work gear and ready. 

"Is it too late to change the morning run for some hand to hand combat with that threat?" Levi simply asked as he crossed his arms, glaring lightly towards her. 

"Nope, now lets go for that run around the castle. Sooner we run the sooner you can drink your tea" Mikasa replied, spinning on the spot and starting to walked towards the stairs. She was dressed in black shorts ending just above the knees and a white vest. 

Gunther, Eld and Oluo all closing their doors again before returning to bed for the last extra thirty minutes left of their lay in. Whistling a little as they still couldn't always believe Mikasa bravery or stupidity, whatever it was when she pushed Levi like she did. Anyone else would be walking away scared shitless or with a bloody nose and yet, Mikasa walked away perfectly fine. 

"If my tea cold when we head back inside, I'll hide up your gear for a full week" Levi threatened back as he closed his bedroom door before heading out with Mikasa. 

But taking it slow and steady as they warmed out before turning it into a mini race, they knew they'd be cutting their run shorter than most mornings making them enjoy it as much as they could. Today would either go rather easy or rather stressful for the Captain, that's why the calming morning had to help relax him as much as it could. 

Unlike the officers rooms in the office building, each room did not come with their own bathroom. But each floor of the castle had it's own bathroom, fitted with a toilet, sink and stand in shower. The castle was three floors, the second and third filled with bedrooms and a single bathroom on each one. The first floor had the living room space, a kitchen, a single bathroom, a storage room where most of their gear's been placed, a dinner room and a small room that got changed into a mini work out room. The horses stables were outside, near the corner of land, a stone wall around the castle land and the entrance being an open arch without a gate. 

Both hitting the showers once they got back, heading back to their rooms and getting dressed as the other four soldiers woke up and got ready. All eating breakfast in the dinner room, it was Petra turn to cook. They ended up having burnt toast .. again. 

All heading over to their horses before riding back to the main camp, leaving their horses in the on camp stables for the Levi squad. Mikasa horse having a place in the stables too, mostly since Cuppa would wonder free to look for him if he was placed in different stables. 

All heading their own ways once leaving the stables and all agreeing to eat both lunch and dinner in the food hall, mostly since Petra on food duty all day. Now, Mikasa wouldn't wish to seem sexist but whoever said a women only skill was cooking clearly haven't met half of the females on camp. 

Hanji could cook basics, only a small handful of things, and that's more if she cooks in a real kitchen with someone watching her since she dose try to add ... unknown ingredients from her lab. 

Never eat anything she's cooked unless Moblit has promised over watching her every move while she was in the kitchen. 

Nanaba, she was just ... no. She couldn't cook either, she's tried but .. well, most of the things she's cooked have been uneatable. 

But at least the rest of Mike and Hanji squads could cook, sure, most of them were male with one other female in the mix but they could cook. Rather well, in fact. 

But still, Mikasa had found herself feeling like a rare breed since she could cook. She remembered what her mother taught her when she was a child and she's learnt a few more things from Carla during her visits.