We both laughed, "Nah you're not wrong."

"Especially Jonathan. His ass still pressed."

We had went to go sit down in the living room. "Jonathan ain't ever fucked with me. I don't care. It's just funny to me."

"Right... you been staying clean?"

"Yeah I'm finna be coming up on 3 months in a few weeks."

"Oh shit you PRed." Trey dapped me up. "I'm
proud of you man."

"I had to. I didn't want Y/n to see that side of me."

"Awww she changed you. Look at you in love and shit. I'm trynna get like you." Trey pulled out his phone, "You seen that video of y'all on Trins snap."

"What video?"

"You was straight catching her shit." He handed me the phone. It was kind of hard to hear but I knew what was going on. "Bro you had the cup in yo hand. Look look this the best part. You a freak Suna." Trey laughed obnoxiously.

"That's crazy... Old me prolly woulda been cooked somewhere like the laundry room."

"Yeah but you would still get some kind of fuckin party in."

"Whatever—"

"Suna Jonathan over there talking to Y/n." I turned around and saw Adonis.

"So? What he sayin?"

"Ion but Y/n gave me a look so I came to get you."

"And? Just tell her to come over here." Wasn't she just with Annetta.

"She can't walk away because she tried to already and he pulled her back... does y/n drink?"

"Whatchu mean?" I huffed when I stood up, "Where she at?" Trey stood up too.

"They're in the kitchen."

I looked that way and I could see them just a bit. Y/n clearly looked uninterested and Jonathan kept talking to her. After a couple seconds I started to walk over there. I stopped a couple feet away from them and just stared. "Personally I wouldn't let nobody talk to my girl— better yet grab her when she tries to walk away. But that's just me though." Adonis said. I rolled my eyes.

"A-Don stop trynna instigate." Trey pushed him away from me but came came right back. "Ain't you and you girl just break up again."

"She still my bitch though right? She not leaving me for real."

"She only with you cus you're Mexican and Black. If you wasn't mixed she woulda officially left yo ass a long time ago."

I walk away from them and up to Y/n. She looked like she needed to go lay down. "You good?" I asked her. She nodded but she motioned her head away from the kitchen.

"Rintaro, we were just talking about you." Jonathan said wanting me to acknowledge him.

"That's cool. Y/n come on." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away. She walked sluggishly behind me. I was a little worried. Her parents told me to look after her. "Where's Annetta?"

"I don't know she said she was going to the bathroom like 15 minutes ago." We were almost back with Trey and Adonis until she said she forgot her cup. I let go of her and went back to go get it we weren't far at all anyway. "Y/n you sure that that's yours?"

"Yup Jonathan said that Netta told him to give it to me." She took a sip out of it. I looked over at Jonathan who was staring at us.

"Put that down don't drink that shit no more."

"Why y'all still over here?" Trey asked

"Y/n put the cup down."

"Okay, okay dad." She started laughing. She put the cup down and we started walking away.

"Bye Junkie enjoy the rest of the party." Jonathan said with a smile.

I kept walking because I had to get Y/n else where. "Trey help me get her to Trins room. Adonis go find Annetta and Trinity for me." Trey helped me get her up the stairs and Adonis walked away. We sat her on the bed and Trey left to get her some water.

"Y/n are you okay? How do you feel?"

"It's hottttt." She exaggerated. She started to try and take her shirt off.

I moved her hand away, "no don't do that."

"Sunaaaa it's hottt."

"I know but you can't." I felt her forehead she was burning up. "shit.."

"Please... please daddy."

"No. I said no."

She fell back onto the bed. "You don't let me do anything."

"I'm sorry my love."

She quickly sat back up, "It's okay. Wanna know a secret?" She could barely keep her eyes open.

"What?"

"Shhh you can't tell anybody okay but I did drugs. You ever tried ecstasy?" She pulled a bag out her pocket. "See... look since I like you so much I let you have one."

"No, no thank you. And give them to me so I can throw them away."

"Heyyyy, stop being such a party pooper. Just try one and you'll be just fine." She slid one out the bag and tried to hand it to me. "Come onnn, do it. Do it. Do it. Do it." She started to chant.

I stared at it and I wanted to take it. I wanted to. But I couldn't. "I already told you no. And you shouldn't either. Give them to me so I can throw them away."

"Bro stop being such a pussy and just take one."

"Y/n! Give them to me!"

"Stop yelling at me! I don't want you around me anymore. I fucking hate you right now!" He voice cracked and looking into her eyes I could tell she was on the verge of crying.

Trinity walked in the room just as I snatched the pill and the bag out her hand. "What the hell is going on in here?"

Ignoring her I walked into the bathroom. I wanted to flush them, I truly did— But I made a mistake. I pretended to flush em down the toilet and instead put them in my pocket. I regretted every second.