The week went by as smoothly as it can be. There was no sign of the trio. Or Reese. Apparently, he'd taken some time off school to work on the company. I have to admit, I missed him. He texted. Like a lot. And called occasionally, but he gave me my space nonetheless.

Brave was rather hooked on the latest, about our relationship. He's bummed to know there have been no changes. I ended up telling him about my first kiss and he went bonkers right in the middle of the school cafeteria. It was both hilarious and annoying.

He seems so invested in my relationship. Quite the opposite of what I'd expected from him. Or anyone.

Except Tyrell Rockwood, of course.

"Hey princess," I looked up from my books to see the trio sitting down on my table. I was at the library, getting work down. I'd chosen the last table at the back, away from the usual noise and eyes.

Of course he found me somehow.

"What's good?" He said casually, grabbing my book I was writing in. I kept my cool, even though I was shitting myself inside. "Cool handwriting. Looks like a girl's," Zach snickered under his breath. "How have you been?" He finally looked up, into my eyes.

I didn't say anything.

"Still an idiot, I see," he placed my book down and yanked my arm forth so quick, I almost lost balance and toppled over with my chair. I whimpered. "Ah ah, no making noise," he placed his finger on my lips to silence me. "Good girl," Zach laughed. "You wanna know how I've been? I'll tell you," he hummed to himself.

"My brother - your boyfriend had a talk with my father and guess what? I'm this close to getting expelled from school," my eyes widened at the news. "Yeah, that was my reaction too. You wanna know what else happened? The school threatened me. One last mistake and I'm out," he said. "Guess who's at fault?" He said running his finger up and down my face. He looked so calm despite his words. It was scarier than the usual scowl.

"So here's what's going to happen," he said smiling. "I'm going to get my revenge," I gulped. "Ah ah, I said no noise," he said when I whimpered. "We're in the library, remember? Here's the thing, what happens outside of the school is none of the school's business, isn't it?" He smirked. "I'm going to make you, your little bitch ass friend and my brother, pay. For ruining my life,"

"I didn't mean to," I whimpered, tears stinging my eyes.

"Well, look at you, slutty princess. You sure cry a lot for someone who packs a few muscles. Such a crybaby you are," he said tapping my cheek. "Worry not though. I won't hurt this pretty face. My brother has a reputation to uphold. He needs to have at least a good looking faggot," he went on. "You wanna know who I'll hurt? Brave," I shook my head quickly.

"N-no, please," I shook my head. "He didn't do anything,"

"You're about to make me mad, slutty princess," he warned quietly. "I said do not make noise," I closed my mouth immediately. He tsked, eyeing me. "So obedient. How nice," he said his smirk coming back.

"Where was I? Oh Brave. Once I'm done with him, he'll be unrecognizable. Then I'm coming for you and my brother. I'll hurt you so bad, you'll learn to fear me even in death," I shivered in fear. "The only way to hurt my brother is through you. And I have just the thing," he leaned forward.

"Do me a favor and play along will you?" He said. I didn't get to ask before I felt his lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock.

He's kissing me. Tyrell's kissing me.

I tried to push him away but he had one of my arms and I seemed to be weak against him. His lips moved expertly. "Ty...mmhmf...st-opp," I tried to push back, but it was no use. He gripped the back of my head and I felt sharp pain that had me squeezing my eyes shut, whimpering in pain.

When he finally pulled back, I was gasping for air, eyeing him in shock. He kissed me.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him, finally pushing him away. He didn't stop me this time. My lips stung with the way he kissed me.

"I thought you were listening, princess," he said casually. "Revenge is sweet," he said winking at me.

"You're doing this to hurt Reese?" My voice cracked when I realized that. He kissed me to hurt Reese. I turned to look at the other two. Zach had a phone facing us. A dreaded feeling settled from deep within.

They recorded this to show Reese.

"You're a horribe person," I said tears trickling down my face. "I hope you're happy with yourself," I stood up and grabbed my stuff, in a hurry to leave.

"Sit. Down," Tyrell said sternly. "Or I'll send the video," I eyed him.

"Isn't that the whole point of this?" I said stubbornly.

"True, but I wasn't going to send it to the whole school," I slowed down at the same time he stood up as well. "Don't make me. I'm in a very generous state of mind," he said lowly. "Here's what's going to happen. Anyone else see that video, you're my bitch, are we clear?"

I looked at him, wanting so bad to end his life. I was incapable of doing that. Mentally. He irritates the living shit out of me. Everything's going to fall apart because of him.

"You say anything to my brother, I'll leak the video, okay? This was meant to happen. Repeat with me, slutty princess," he said enjoying this. He enjoyed tormenting me. "Remember, one mistake and I'm out." I gulped. "I can make your life miserable, in and out of school, okay?"

I've never been so helpless in my entire life. I've been pushed in the corner and I have no idea what to do.

"This was meant to happen," I let out robotically, wiping the tears.

"Good girl. I knew I could count on you," he said. "Remember, you squeal, I destroy," he said before turning to leave with his friends.

What have I gotten myself into? This is a disaster.

UNEDITED