Chapter 13 ♚

The Bitchy Gangster Queen 13

QUEEN

“Death Wingx!” A man with a deep voice called. He is called Killer and he looks pleased even though he’s wearing white mask that covers half of his face just like us. “We’re glad you accepted our invitation.”

I smirked. “Well, it’s the 80th Anniversary. I figured we should come.” I replied.

“Right?” The man beside Killer said. He is called Death. “Welcome back to the Philippines! Hope y'all enjoy tonight.” He said.

“I do hope so, White Twin Phoenix.” I said.

They both let out a manly smirk and slightly nodded before turning back to their throne where they can see everything.

White Twin Phoenix. Up until now, their identity is still a mystery. Everyone in the underground society knows them. They are working under White Phoenix, obviously, but no one knows their relation to each other. They are not even a gangsters. They’re just here. Watching and giving orders that was given to them by the White Phoenix.

Hindi sila lumalaban pero ang tindig at presensya na dala nila ay ang nag sasabi na hindi dapat sila kwestyunin at kalabanin. Isa sila sa mga mata at bibig ng mga nasa taas. Kapag may lumabag sa isa sa mga matas ng Underground, sila ang nagpapataw ng parusa na siyang ibinigay ng White Phoenix.

No one knows who is or who are the White Phoenix. The identity of the founders remained a mystery even after 80 years. And there are only two people we knew that knows about them, that is the twins— Killer and Death.

I took a deep breathe before looking around. Everyone is making noises again. They are talking about us. Most of them are surprised to see us especially those who witness us for the first time.

Death Wingx are here!

Hala nagbalik na sila!

Ngayon ko lang sila nakita, grabe datingan nakakakilabot.

Totoo pala talaga.

Black Queen's presence is scary shit.

They are all look intimidating. No wonder gangs don’t dare.

Tangina pre, chicks!

Ang sesexy.

Naka mask pero halatang magaganda.

Idols!

They’re fire!

And so on and so forth. Ang ingay nila. Kada lingon ko kung saan may nakatingin sa'min at pinag-uusapan kami pero pag nasasalubong nila ang tingin ko ay agad silang nag lilihis ng tingin.

Umupo kami sa parte kung saan nandoon ang ibang VIP guests. Most of them are wearing formal attire and masks that covers their whole faces. We didn’t bother to talk to them but we knew they are watching our every move. And we careless. I bet they also knew how powerful we are.

The battle arena changed a lot. For good. It became two times bigger than the last time. There’s a big round stage at the center and above that huge a cage enough to close the cage if ever they put that down. There’s also four boxing rings on the sides for other normal fights. Then the center wall below where the WTP were sitting has different weapons attached to it that can be use by fighters if they want.

Wow. I never came back here because of what happened before but I admit, the change in UG Ph amazes me. They did a pretty good job and outdid other UGs from other countries. Not bad.

Naramdaman kong may mga matang nakatingin sa'kin na hindi katulad ng sa iba. This one feels like it was calling me so my eyes roamed around to find the owner of those eyes. And there I saw him. Looking intently on me. Beside him was his gang mates that was also looking at us.

Red Knights…

I knew they look familiar when I first saw them at the University now I know why. So that’s why they’re calling him King. They’re gangsters too and he’s the King.

How did I know? They are literally on the spot where only the top 10 ranks can be. And they’re sitting on the middle of all which means they are the rank one. And every top one gang in every nation is known around the world. Though, we only knew their names since it’s really been five years the last time we got involved in any related with gangster world because we cut everything when we left.

We’ve been hearing names because of my brother and his gang but that’s all. And besides, Red Knights doesn’t wearing any mask. They’re not hiding their identity and I can see their godlike handsomeness even from afar. I need justice.

“So they are the Red Knights.” I heard Violet.

Hindi ko alam na nakatingin narin pala sila sa gawi nila. I’m sure they felt their gazes too.

“Who would have thought after five years.” White said after.

“Sila pala ang pumalit sa naiwang trono natin.” Sabi pa ni Violet.

Napangisi ako at nilingon nila ako. “Queen, you knew about this?” White asked.

“No, but I had an idea since they call him, King. It’s just a wild guess but now it’s confirmed.” I answered.

"King? So they became the rank one, huh?” Red said, smirking. “Cool.”

Lalo akong napangisi. Umalis kami ng UG Ph kaya naiwang bakante ang unang rango at mukang sila ang nakakuha. Pero itinalaga ng White Phoenix na kami ang nangunguna sa lahat kaya kahit nawala kami, Death Wingx still remained number one strongest gang in the world and stayed undefeated.

When we left back then they were just starting and I knew they have potential when we fought them before. Looks like they become really strong since Red Knights also known as the second strongest gang in Asia and third in world.

They’ve come far, huh.

Nagawi ulit ang tingin ko sa kung saan nakapwesto ang mga nasa rango ngunit nawala na doon ang hinahanap ko.

I looked around to only see that they’re already just below where we are and that man was shamelessly looking above. Bahagyang nag taasaan ang mga balahibo ko nang magtama ang tingin namin.

King

He was like memorizing me. He was starting like he’s familiarizing me.

Don’t tell me he recognized me? Us? No way.

He gave out a smirk so I did the same. Ha! Akala niya ha. Hindi ako patatalo!

Then he suddenly mouthed something that I didn’t get at first because it was fast. Sinimangutan ko siya kaya lalo siyang napangisi pero halatang naman na nag pipigil ng tawa.

Abnormal.

Inulit niya, and this time, I finally get it.

“Did he… just asked you to fight him?” White who was just right beside me asked. She was watching us and she’s amused.

I looked back at him and I smirked, looking straight into his eyes. I nodded as I accepted his challenge.

Yes, the King just asked me for a fight. What a brave human being.

“Give him a good fight, Queen. And give us a nice entertainment.” Red said.

“What do you think am I? A clown?” masungit na tanong ko.

“Ano ba 'yan, Queen.”

“Jusme.”

Napairap nalang ako at tumayo na. Get ready, King. The Queen just came back and she’s craving. The other side of me was aching to be awaken.

-

ReGenie